Fighting Game Fan Needs Help Desperately

Hey,

I know this is not related to fighting games at all(hence why I’m posting it in the General Discussion forum), and I apologize. At my university where I’m studying to earn my Masters degree, I’m conducting an online study. This should be awesome, except for the fact that we are not getting the amount of responses that we were hoping for. If you could help me out by filling out my survey, I would appreciate it so much, and you could enter for an opportunity to win 25 bucks.

Survey Information:

If you are able to take this survey, I would really appreciate the help.

We are conducting research examining issue related to your child’s sleep behaviors. Any individual over the age of 18, who has a child, may participate. The study is online, takes less than 30 minutes to complete, and is completely anonymous.
Participants may enter to win a $25 cash prize for participating.
Any help would be much appreciated!

So if you would like to participate, please click on the clink below:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/sleepbehaviors

Further, if possible, please forward this email to your email list or personal contacts of people who have children.
If you would like more information about the study before deciding whether or not to help, please contact the principal investigator Mary Short, PhD (shortmb@uhcl.edu

Thanks in advance if any of you take the time to help me out with this, the sooner I get this done with, the sooner I can get back to my other passion, video games.

I would help, but don’t have a kid.