Fighting game that has the longest matches

Which fighting games have the longest matches? I’m thinking tekken tag.

CVS1… 4 ratio 1s vs 4 ratio 1s

and any kof

Wins thread in the second post.

I am going with Tekken Tag as well, when me and my bro play some matches last up to ten minutes.

I have to agree with Tekken Tag.

No time limit?

7-round CvS1 matches can take longer than that.

Nak sort of eats the ratio 1s for breakfast. I think CvS2 has the longest matches.

CVS1 all the way. No other game can be longer than CVS1 4-on-4 battles. Tekken Tag doesnt come close to beating CVS1.

cvs1 no contest

In order

CvS1
CvS2
Some MvC2 matches
MSHvSF
3S
SC2
Tekken 1
TTT(only if you’re playing on any life/time settings other than default)

KOF matches SHOULDN’T be taking that long. I dunno what matches you’ve seen Jom…

In KoF2k2 when both guys are turtling their asses off.

One machine, 9 man KoF2k2 tournament at Texas Showdown 5, took like 5-6 hours. I’m not kidding, thats retarded, and that was with the people hanging around the area most of the time.

CvS1 is the longest though, screw 4 r1’s. Most vs games can’t be included because all in all, its only one 99 timer you hafta go through. Other games that include multiple rounds, character per round, etc, will usually take longer, especially in tournaments.

yeah me neither

What about the Super smash brothers series I felt that game had long ass matches, but still was tight.

I think my vote goes to Super Turbo.

^ Yeah I aws about to mention SSBM. That’s part of the reason i dont like it much actually.

[quote=Ranma0005]
In KoF2k2 when both guys are turtling their asses off.

One machine, 9 man KoF2k2 tournament at Texas Showdown 5, took like 5-6 hours. I’m not kidding, thats retarded, and that was with the people hanging around the area most of the time.

QUOTE]

Me, Arturo, Justin is your answer! Werecapable of dragging even the fastest pace of games back into the stoneage!!
hehe

3s. Best of 7. Chun SA2 vs. Chun SA2.

O_O

You’re kidding right? :slight_smile:

That Melty Blood game seems to take forever… I watch guys bust out huge combos that do shit damage. I can only imagine how long it would take if 2 shitty players were playing.