Fighting Series on Youtube

Hey everybody. I’m new to this site but I’ve been playing fighting games my whole life. Recently my friend and I decided to record videos of ourselves playing certain games, and then upload it to Youtube. We’re not the best, but we try, lol. It’s more for laughs really. Anyway, if you want to check out the channel and or videos I’ll leave a link to the newest video. We’ve covered Marvel Vs Capcom 3, Street Fighter 4, and Mortal Kombat previously. Check it out and leave me any feedback if you can. Much appreciated. Hopefully I don’t sound like a used car salesman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n27ZfgSjvjU

Congrats and welcome my friend.

I hope you have fun and learn a lot from all this. If you ever have any concerns or questions you can go ahead and ask me. I will check your video out as well

CoolBoyCorporate “CBC”

You don’t sound like a used car salesman…you sound like some twat begging for attention to you and your friend’s scrubby game.

Since you are new here, there’s a video forum where you can parade your scrubby gameplay all you like. GD is generally for non-FG talk.

Enjoy your stay on SRK.

Tha

Thanks, the kindness is much appreciated. Just found about this site from a friend of mine. I’ve enjoyed fighting games for so long, it’s nice to come to a forum dedicated to them.