FIGHTNATIONEX SSF4 TOURNY August 21st Newark Nj 10$ venue 10$ pot

Hey guys,

You all may know me as the scrub DaYaShA and well Im here to post a new offline Super street fighter 4 tourny. As you can see in the title we are celebrating the birthday of FIGHTNATIONEX which is on August 14th, however due to time restrictions, we have to move it to the 21st of August.

So please if you live in jersey, new york or anywhere close please come out and show some love.

Paksland Games
839 Broad street
Newark NJ 07102-2726

Date: August 21st

Contact number: 9732428599

Venue fee: 10.00$
Tournament fee: 10.00$

Please bring your own controller, I strongly suggest the use of wired controllers because some people have a habit of not turning off the wireless controllers.

The rules are simple and you all should be accustomed to them. If not let me reiterate. Failure to follow these rules will get you kicked of ze premises with no refund.

No macros please.
No fighting please.
No stealing please.
If you pause in between combos you give up the round.
If your using a macro I.E one button throw, one button focus attack, You give up the match.
If your using turbos, we will all call you a scrub.
Keep it friendly, some people are there to gain experience.
I will be using a randomized tournament bracket system.

Super street fighter 4: XBOX 360
Depending on the turnout there will be a pot bonus. (100.00$)

Pot 70/20/10

Starts at 3pm sharp, casuals start at 2pm.

Matches are best of 3 games 2/3 rounds.

Finals are best of 5 games 2/3 rounds.

You will be recorded (main tv) and put on youtube at YouTube - FightNationEX’s Channel. Again depending on the turnout.

We try to have as many lag free tv’s as possible, however you know theres that one person who will complain about lag. If the tvs lag Im sorry, but we will “NOT” change setups for your match.

Feel free to pm me or post here if you have any questions or if I left something out.

You can contact me on skype @ DAYASHATHIRSTS. I prefer text.

Thats all cya then peace.

DaYaShA

I’ll be at this thing. I attended the last FNEX at blockbuster and it was a good time. Everyone should try to make it out and support NJ further.

i might come

will most likely come to this one.

Bump

The results were,

3rd: Darkknight (fnex)
2nd: frantastic
1st: Marlin pie (fyc)