Fightstick Transportation Methods?

Hey guys, I’m not sure if there’s a thread on this or not, but I was interested to hear about how you guys bring your sticks around to different places. I’m heading over to a friends house today with my stick ,and all I can think of is bringing it its original packaging, which to me is huge. What do you guys use to carry around a fightstick? Now I wish I would’ve gotten one of those evo 2010 bags -_-

I use my Evo stickbags…

I don’t have one of those :crybaby:

@Pyths, pm sent.

just use your backpack from school and you’re done.

this

I’ve also been known to carry around a duffel bag that contains my 360 and my sticks before. But usually, I carry my main stick in the evo bag, fits my sticks (SE stick and Saulabi), just fine.

I’ve also been known to carry around a duffel bag that contains my 360 and my sticks before. But usually, I carry my main stick in the evo bag, fits my sticks (SE stick and Saulabi), just fine.

Sack pack

Backpack, duffel bag, or don’t put it in anything. If you’re driving, just set it in the back seat of your car. Simple.

EVO stick sack is surprisingly versatile as far as carrying arcade sticks of varying sizes. I sometimes also use a cheap suitcase that I got for $1 at a garage sale. Reusable,environmentally-friendly grocery bags are good for smaller arcade sticks like the Hori Fighting stick series, SE, and Mayflash sticks.

I use a chrome messenger bag… I believe the citizen model. The bag is serious business but probably far more expensive than you’d want to pay if all you were gonna use it for is stick toting

I either just carry the stick on its own or put it in a backpack. Get a Northface, they hold a ton of shit for their size.

I use a random laptop carrying case i found… Fits my SE perfectly. I can also hold a few games, DS3 and cords in a separate compartment while the stick is in.