Final CvS2 Weekly 4/17/03

Final UCB CvS2 Weekly 4/17/03

Final UCB weekly CvS2 4/17/03
This weekly was crazy!!! Alot of new faces some old…some new…And a few special guests…

CvS2 18 peeps

1)Anthony Philip “Senor Payaso” K-Bison/Joe/SagaT(2)
2)Brandon Chaney “Dr.B” C - Yama/Bison/Sagat/Cammy/Blanka
S - Cammy/Sagat/Bison(2)
3)Quincy Yang C- Guile/Blanka/Sagat(2)
4)Simon Luong"Naps"C-Sagat/cammy/Ryu.C-Cammy/Sagat/Balrg2

This was a real fun tourney for me and my family…The finals was BLACK on BLACK crime with two of NGL’s aka Negro League…aka OCV crew’s finest…Payaso vs. Dr.B…Anthony defeats me with some real close calls…nice shit homie…I never feel bad when it comes to the fam…Another honorable mention was at the top of loser’s bracket…Naps vs. Dr.B…Naps and I played a super close match…his Balrog lvl 2 on my Lvl 1 Cammy…A random cannon spike wins again!!!

Jon Beard aka Cresent-X battled it out with N-Nak/Cammy/Sagat and fought well until bumping heads with Pat “The Great” Miller’s K groove Cammy/Blanka/Sagat…Pat pulls a nice win!

Matt Sheng aka Matrix Matt put alot of effort into his S-Cammy/Sagat/Yama…but was stopped in his tracks by Eric Choi aka Zim’s A-Blanka/Cammy/Sakura…Excellent work Zim you are Mr.Random for real…

In the beggining of the tournament 3rd place Quincy Yang returns to UCB and sent me to losers brACKET…He keep the fire going until running face to face with Payaso’s crazy K groove…Last but not least EDDIE Noble put the smack down with his C Vega/Cammy/Sagat…but was taken out of the tourney by Pat the Great…Nice work…you killed my brother so you had to pay…lol j/k

tHAT’s about it till next time!!!

-B.