Final Evo2k3 results

Watson used Balrog. I’m 95% sure of this cuz I saw his match but I can’t say my memory is 100%. But yes, I’m quite confident Watson used Balrog.

He didnot only use Balrog. He used all the above 3 characters and more.

Against David Spence he used Ryu and Bison. And I saw a Balrog match but I cant recall against who.

Dang, the teams of the top 7 players in CVS2 were all characters of Capcom. No SNK characters!:stuck_out_tongue:

What happened to the Fetz guy? I thought he got second at SBO. Did he even enter?

That shouldn’t surprise you. All but 2 of the characters picked were established top tier or highly competitive. Guile’s good, but doesn’t get much respect, and I was pretty surprised to see Eagle up there.

5 Blankas
5 Sagats
3 Cammys
3 Sakuras
2 Bisons
2 Vegas
1 Chun
1 Honda
1 Guile
1 Eagle

Eagle’s the only one I was surprised to see.

I am surprised there were no Mais. Anyways How come there was no A3 this year?

I can’t wait to see the vf4 evo results. Should be sweet.

what does ‘MDP’ stsnd for next too Ricky Ortiz name.(I don’t play MVC2 BTW)

Does it mean Money Down Payment or summit since he owes SRK some cash I THINK.

I think it was established that EVO wouldn’t have Alpha 3 anymore last year. I’m not sure if it’s time constraints or that everything’s been found out, or the VC infinite mayhem that breaks the game worse than Roll Cancelling.

Is there a chart where we can see who won and who lost on the WC vs EC 5 on 5?

justin 4 points
ricky 3
me 2
desmond 1
josh 0

It was definetly a dope experience and i learned ALOT.

Thanks for all the love, you people know who you are:D

Btw, ec did fairly well in singles with us getting 3 people in top 10(not counting ricky)

GGpo

Can someone post the top 32 in everygame?..
Thanks in Advice!

Hey Mike, good job at Evo I’ll buy you some beer once you come back down (assuming next time we meet I’ll be 21).

Who is the other person who got top 10 at evo who’s EC? Was it you?

BTW, how did Spyro and Raekwon do?

ricky won 2 against mag and kuan =]
the result was 16-9

I think Raekwon didn’t qualify as I’ve heard…through the rambling of threads
And Mixup did you not get to play your grudge match against soo?

whats up dude, my name is Justin. I’m in Yokosuka and will be coming out to Shinjuku this sunday to get my ass kicked. I just wanted to know if you wanted to play and maybe teach me some shit. Later

I believe i got 9th place so if thats accurate then yes i’m speaking of myself there.

We played a 2 out of 3 match in josh wigfalls room 2-0 my favor.

He beat me in casual and in 5 on 5

If thats right then we’re about even. if not whatever, soo’s the fucking truth no matta how u slice it

mixup-your pretty good player too, l was watching your matches from ECCS because l baught the dvd at evo so l can watch the matches but your magneto rules :smiley:

mike nice meeting you and justin… you guys are dope =]

Good stuff in the team tourney… tron bonne MESSED me up =\

~peace!

foo my IM ownz you lol jk, well good shit at evo dog. and some good smoking times too, and yes my bud ownz u aswell
latez 1