Final Round Gamers - Troy, MI - 8/28/10

Just wanted to post up an up coming tournament this weekend. I know its last minute notice but show your love and try to make it out. I’m going to post a link to the site where you can find more information below.

Announcements | Final Round Gamers

Hey, people! We?re finally holding our first official tournament! We wanna know what you guys wanna play there. We plan to have a Single Elimination Tournament, but if time permits, it will be converted to a Double Elimination. You wanna win bigger? Tell your friends and rivals to sign up too! All crews welcome!

Event Date: August 28, 2010

Event Time: 12pm ? 4pm

Event Location: ITT Tech, 1522 East Big Beaver Road, Troy, MI 48083-1905

Event Type: Single Elimination Tournament | Matches are 2 out of 3 (time permitting, convert to Double Elimination)

Game: Super Street Fighter IV (PS3).

Online registration is $7.00 and will end on August 27, 2010 at 11:59 PM EST. Registration at-the-door is $10.

Prize: Cash; amount to be determined by number of combatants

Contest Cap: 20 players

Age Restriction: 18 years old and above

If anyone has questions please contact either Plaz at plaz@finalroundgamers.com or ShadowRunner at ShadowRunner8@finalroundgamers.com.

Bump due to up coming tournament.

Is this jus tfor Gamers or Fans for the Final Round Tournaments held back in Atlanta?? lol

I think you all need to do your homework in regards to tournaments on the gaming scene,no matter what location its in.

You may not know it but this seems mad questionable, I think a name change would suffice

Final Round is a well established fighting game tournament in Atlanta. 13 years and still going strong. If you’re looking at getting into fighting game tournaments… change your name. Final Round is older than the Evolution Championship Series…

Thanks Cool Breeze for pointing that out. The sad thing is I’ve been to one of their tournament and completely forgot. The name will be changed but the tournament is still on. Sorry about the mix up everyone.