First details on the KOF movie - Alien Invasions are canon

http://blog.movieset.com/2008/12/02/exclusive-king-of-fighters-details-revealed/

Trying to out-car crash the Kreuk movie, I guess. :lol:

IMO It’s better off an anime. Don’t know why America is dragging us into its’ cash-begging functions. And uh, where’s the REAL logo at?

Actually, I just read the plot so far. Yes, I must say: what the kcuf? Aliens? DID THESE PEOPLE WATCH IJ4 OR WHAT?

sigh

NO.

…Why?

So, Orochi has the power to send people to different dimensions but has to think of a way to invade our world?

Man,what the hell? Of all the fighting games you could base a movie off of. :rofl:

Why are fighting game movies becoming a fad again?

cummon guys, give it a chance. it could be good!

Haha WTF? I kinda miss the days of bad anime plots where evryone would fight robots. I’m just gonna blame falcoon, I bet he threw that idea out there. I warned u all nothing good would come from the medallion director. Nigga cant make a good movie.

Sounds like direct to DVD film… from El Salvador.

Fixed.:rofl:

aliens whut?

Story can’t be any worse than the games.

You know I’m right.

Long as I get Powwwwa Dunk! It’d be worth the 7.50

well…shit…

can i send an email? “please dont fuck up terry bogard”

When I read the word ‘aliens’ I thought, “Are they gonna put Alba/Soiree Meira in there?” :looney:

But now, after reading this whole “universe jumping” schtick, I was left :confused:

So, imagine this…

[otaku]IF KYO JUMPS TO NAMEK AND HAS TO FACE OFF AGAINST FRIEZA, THAT WOULD BE SSOOOOOOOO FUCKIN’ BADASS! KYO 4 LIF3, NIGGAS![/otaku]

We better get “Are you OK?” up in here.

NESTS arc, anyway. :woot:

lol that better be the movie poster tag line.

coming this summer…

one of the most adorned fighting game series comes to theaters…

KING OF FIGHTERS:Dimensional Warriors…

ARE YOU…OKAY?

You know they are. No American actor I know have enough engrish experience to pull him off. Im waiting to laugh at the poor sap who’s playing Blue Mary. Hereweeeeeeeegoooooooooooooo!