I’ve never used T Hawk in my life, in the other games of course. And the first effective things that I noticed were this:(apologies if its already here)(and be thankful i wanted to keep these tricksies to myself
- Condor Dive can cross up, so it’s 50-50 on wake up.
- Light kick can cross up but it’s a very strict hitbox
- If your opponent is in the corner, after knockdown with a regular throw or a light typhoon, you can do a light condor spire or a light tomahawk buster and land on the other side for some cross up shenanigans.
- Jumping fierce, standing fierce, cr mk does really good damage(270ish)
- His sweep is really fast and has two hits
- St lp, st mp, tomahawk buster is a nice bread and butter
I know some of this is obvious but I’d say 1, 3, 4, and 6 are the most important in my opinion.
Hopefully I’ll have more findings. Please comment with what you think or with things that you’ve found