im gathering info for my first stick so before i start buying stuff i need
to confirm everything
- Are the Sanwa(OBSN-30) and Seimitsu(PS-14-KN) identical in shape and size?
- Can you put sanwa microswitches in simitsu buttons?
- I cant seem to find any shop that carries 24mm buttons that are fully transparent
like the PS-14-KN, do they excist? i want red and clear 24mm’rs
- in akihabarashop the sanwa buttons comes with a bigger microswitch, is those better then the stock ones? and can you put those on the seimitsu buttons?
- On the microswitch in akihbarashop the microswitch has 3 pins where does the third go? the other buttons has only 2, one ground and one signal
- would they fit in a norris case? :S
- what ball size does the madcatz TE use? 35mm?
my design will be:
6 red transparent seimitsu buttons
1 24mm clear for PSN button
and 2 more 24mm red for side
but as i said i rly want all the buttons to be the same so im rly badly looking
for seimitsu 24mm clear and red ones
There are also long switches available that are very durable (mainly currently offered by Sanwa). They use the same deflecting plates used by standard microswitches, but the deflecting is very soft and almost unnoticable, so they remain very smooth with very light tension. Plus some models of Sanwa buttons use plungers that are centered on the switches of standard microswitches.