FIST of THE NORTH STAR @ EVO 2K7

I will be bringing the game FOR ps2…You bring your own sticks…anime madness !!! See you there…byoc room. A side tourney perhaps ???

-Dr.B

hydra is bringing his cab for fist

I’ll be joining the action.

Count me in.

BTW, Hydra’s already planning a tourney. It’s gonna be played on his cab so a tourney’s going down for this game one way or another.

Word.

Count me in.

im down son

if i can make it, totally down

I will definitely be in this!!!:wgrin: :wgrin:

I’m down.

Waiting for more details before joining the crew. :wgrin:

Sounds cool, i’m in.

I’ll need some help running brackets and stuff, but yeah this side tourney will be hot. What format do you guys want? 3/5, 2 out of 3 matches? Also first place takes home this trophy(in addition to the cash prize),

That is fucking MINE.
And yes, 3/5 rounds, 2 of 3 matches is fine.

I’m in

…giggity giggity goo.

Winner will become the End of Century ruler.

Sorry dude, I think I’ll take this home ! :wgrin:

I’ve already won.

Sorry to say, but it doesn’t look like I’ll be able to get my cabinet out to Evo World due to circumstances out of my control. I’ll still be attending though and will have my consolized atomiswave + modded green goblins to play the arcade version with. I’ll still be providing bonus prizes for the tourney winners + random prizes for people who enter the tourney.

As for sign ups, we should probably get a sign up started soon. I assume it’ll be run on ps2 now because of the lack of my cabinet.

mr. mamation posting
im already paid for and everything so i’ll def do a hnk tourney
may be playing jagi, maybe Rei. Haven t decided.

Oh shit, I’ma bring my Shin for some action.

Kenshiro and me will be there but I am warn you, I have only played this game a few times since getting it on PS2 AKA I am not that good