Reasonable and necessary changes.
Keep In Mind THIS IS SFV.
Suggest before you vote please.
[Deleted] HK Fuharenkyaku requires no store.
[details=Spoiler]Juri’s need to store the Fuharenkyakus indicates that the stored Fuharenkyakus are deadly and would make Juri overpowered if they did not need to be stored. What makes the stored Fuharenkyakus deadly is the combination option of stored HK Fuharenkyaku into stored LK Fuharenkyaku.
- Stored LK Fuharenkyaku (which requires 1 store) is a slow moving Projectile and is safe to use On Block (-02 frames Advantage On Block).
- Stored MK Fuharenkyaku is a Confirmed Hit Combination Extender that gives Juri decent damage output and is a below average tool when used alone or in combination with LK or HK Fuharenkyaku.
- HK Fuharenkyaku [which requires no store according to this change list] is a Ranged Special Attack that is Punishable On Block when used alone (-06 Frames Advantage On Guard) but can be made Safe to use when followed by a stored LK Fuharenkyaku (which requires 1 store).
Why not free MK Fuharenkyaku as well?
Juri must store MK Fuharenkyaku and work hard for Hit Confirmed Combination damage because of the efficiency of HK Fuharenkyaku [Poke]. MK Fuharenkyaku can be stored practically after a Hit Confirmed Combination that ends in Ryodansatsu [otherwise called the Initial Combination] or after a Hit HK Fuharenkyaku that was used while holding a stored LK Fuharenkyaku [required no use of LK Fuharenkyaku because HK Fuharenkyaku was not blocked].
Why free a Fuharenkyaku in the first place?
Storing 3 Fuharenkyakus is one too many for Juri’s build in SFV. The Fuharenkyaku store limit will now be 2 (Juri’s Projectile and her Hit Confirmed Combination Extender).
After more research I’ve found that this is unnecessary. Once 1 of the charged Fuharenkyakus are obtained there are ways to keep them forever.
Use stored LK Fuharenkyaku > wait to see if opponent jumps (if so Anti-air/if not> store up to 2 Fuharenkyakus.
MK Fuharenkyaku can be stored practically after a Hit Confirmed Combination that ends in Ryodansatsu [otherwise called the Initial Combination] or after a Hit Raw HK Fuharenkyaku that was used while holding a stored LK Fuharenkyaku [required no use of LK Fuharenkyaku because HK Fuharenkyaku was not blocked (LK Fuharenkyaku would render you Safe if HK Fuharenkyaku was blocked].
Whiff Punish into stored HK Fuharenkyaku only and then charge whatever Fuharenkyaku you want after.
Stored Fuharenkyakus save over Rounds.
It is simply unfair that Juri must work hard to store 3 Fuharenkyakus and 1 Charged V-Skill only to by chance win with them still held and lose them the next Round.
Backward Walk Speed = 0.04
Juri must have this above average Backward Walk Speed in relatively to SFV not only do to the fact that the character must rely solely on her fair Neutral/Footsie play style in which she can only Hit Confirm Light and Medium attacks [ie: st.MP] at an extremely close range but must also compete while storing 3 Fuharenkyakus and 1 Charged V-Skill.
- Already Loses Space do to moving away (towards the corner) from opponent to store Fuharenkyakus raw [Let her run away properly at least].
- does not have Armor on any Special Move/Attack
- does not have a Command Throw
- does not have a Command Dash
- does not have average or above average Normal Attacks
- does have 1 Projectile which must be stored and travel below common Projectile range.
Extended the Hit Box for initial Fuharenkyaku by 1 Tile forward.
Hit Box positioned at the top of EX Ryodansatsu's animation ark.
In retaliation to abusive Aerial Special Attacks [ie: Zanku Hadoken] that are unstoppable to Juri without this EX Ryodansatsu or CA.
Kasatushu Starts Up immediately just as Charged Kasatushu does.
The wait time after the activation/tap of Juri’s V-Skill (Uncharged) for her to send forward is simply unnecessary.
- The V-Skill (Uncharged) simply travels slower, does not go through Projectiles and does not hit on the way.
- The V-Skill (Charged) simply travels faster, goes through Projectiles and hits on the way.]
Critical Art has Armor (infinite) against Projectiles.
When (if you have the skill and read) reacting to Projectiles [whether it be Zanku Hadoken, Sonic Boom or Kikoken] with Juri’s Critical Art Juri takes damage and hits. She will now take Gray Damage (she would not die if life reaches zero). This ability was given to Juri thanks to the Feng Shui Engine.