Florida Breakdown Tournament VII - Davie, FL - 02.21.09

5450 South State Road 7
Suite 11
Davie, FL 33024
(954) 632-3679

For directions, I recommend going to www.randmcnally.com .
For tournament rules, please go to http://www.willvolution.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=56 .

Florida Breakdown Tournament VII
Saturday, February 21, 2009

Entrance Fee-$5.00
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom Tournament-$5.00
Guilty Gear XX: Accent Core (PS2) Tournament-$10.00
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix (PS3) Tournament-$10.00
Street Fighter IV (PS3) Tournament-$10.00

Prizes for each Tournament:
1st-70% of the pot
2nd-20% of the pot
3rd-10% of the pot

Tournament Schedule:
1:00PM - Tatsunoko vs. Capcom Tournament
3:00PM - Guilty Gear XX: Accent Core (PS2) Tournament
6:00PM - Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix (PS3) Tournament
8:00PM - Street Fighter IV (PS3) Tournament

This is a BYOC (Bring Your Own Controller) event. Willvolution.com or ZeroPing are not responsible for lost or stolen items.

You know the drill! Post if you’re coming and what game(s) you’re participating!

I’m down.

i’ll be there

have not been to my old stomping grounds in a while. This would definitely be worth the trip.
This weekend is a hot weekend for tournaments. Will you knot thet the SFIV gamestop one is going on this day as well?

Is it possible for us to bring two tvs and ps2 for cvs2 comp in the down times or even a tournament? Also will do you need anything or is it all good?

Good call on the games “WILL” and, ya david ya should come and play mainly because i need JOSE to come too, But the big problem with te date being is that it falls on the GAMESTOP SF4 tourny date as well that sucks

Will, you need to push this either up or back. I need to enter that gamestop one. make it happen!

Count me in as well.

ps3 ew

I know the Gamestop Tournament is on the same day. That’s why I scheduled the ST and SF4 Tournament as late as possible.

You are more welcome to bring TVs and consoles for casuals/side tournaments. I definitely need PS3s with SF4 and/or ST for this tournament if y’all don’t mind.

I can’t because I’m hosting a tournament in WPB this Saturday and I will be attending Megacon on the 28th. Correct me if I’m wrong but I believe the Gamestop Tournament starts at 12PM. I would be surprised if the tournament lasted for more than 2 hours.

Post if you’re coming, sons!

I can make it I’ll go. I’m gonna do the gamestop tournament also, even though I have zero clue on how to play on a pad. Hopefully i can get the rules bent and play on my stick :slight_smile:

BYOC is a hell of a lot easier on a PS3.

I am going too

Lets Do this will, Ya and i got my Money on Angryman for STHD MM anttime he’s a beast

I’ll be there. I think I’m going to wear a nametag lol since i don’t know anyone from here.