Focus attacks and arcade sticks?

For those of you using arcade sticks…

Are you using your thumb and pointer finger or your thumb and middle finger for focus attacks???

There’s a street fighter iv forum already…

In case you misesd it: http://forums.shoryuken.com/forumdisplay.php?f=241

using my middle finger for this thread.

i use the power of my mind :coffee:

Does it even matter?

I guess not…

that’s why I made an entire thread and poll for the question, because it really doesn’t matter

:tdown:

Mods, if possible if you could move this to the SFIV forum, I’d appreciate it

middle finger alone…seriously

Mods, lock it up

Apparently I can’t ask a basic question without a swarm of sexually frustrated dorks who live in their parents basement jumping on my case

/end thread

maybe, because it’s an incredibly idiotic one? well, I guess you already realized this.

It’s actually not that idiotic of a question, I just started playing the game and have NEVER used an arcade stick before. Obviously form with arcade sticks is crucial to being competitive. Asking others what they use w/ regard to form isn’t really all that stupid.

Whatever is easier for you.

I suck on stick, I don’t use my thumb at all because thumb is inconsistent.

Valid point

What’s easier for me may not be the proper technique, and coming to a forum like this to ask some experienced players is not uncommon

My swing in golf is extremely easy for me, it sucks and is 100% inefficient, but it’s easy for me, get my drift?

…Welcome to SRK?

j/k

What ElderGOD is true: whatever is easier for you. There’s no real right or wrong way for a simple input like that on a stick.

Haha, I appreciate the “warm” welcome

Keep the votes coming though, looks like a decent turnout thus far