** Focusattack.com fighting game store **

Great job, man! Let us know how you managed to install.

My frustration with USPS continues. The last time I ordered it took around 2 weeks for my product to arrive with no updates after the first 2 or so that said it was processed from where jman dropped it off. This time I ordered 2 Sanwa sticks, they shipped last Wednesday. I was hoping to get them today. I checked the tracking and it’s in Illinois. jman is from Pennsylvania, I’m from NC. We’re both from the East coast so why did my package go all the way to the midwest?

Seriously, WTF is up with that USPS? At this rate I’d be lucky to receive my package before the end of this week. Hopefully the next time I see it update, it comes closer to me than even further away then it is now.

Any holiday hints on this one?

Hey Jman… any chance you could measure one of your paewang pcbs for me? I have a project where I’ll only have enough space for it to fit snugly.

I just measured: Length is 5 1/2 inches; Width is 1 1/16 inches.

We’re still working out the details and I’ll review a sample before signing off. It is based off their Arcade DIY joystick, but we’re bundling it with a Neutrik adapter either for RJ-45 or USB and are looking to improve the rubber feet with low-profile PC feet in either black or silver.

I’m sorry abut that. During this time of year, deliveries by the USPS and other mailing services are potentially delayed because of the holiday rush. A lot of services send packages to a central location first for sorting. We don’t have any control over how or when the packages are delivered once they leave our store.

To note, we are running a holiday sale on our site: Get 25¢ off buttons, up to 10% off select parts, or FREE US Shipping (Restrictions apply) http://bit.ly/rwd010

The sale has been a big hit, but occasionally people forget to read the restrictions regarding how we process free shipping, even though mentioned in the promotion. To offer free shipping, we are shipping these packages First Class or Parcel post. It’s slower than Priority and there’s no tracking from USPS. There’s no way to ship Express or Priority without taking a huge financial hit. Still because you can still select those options, some players are selecting Express shipping. Just want to remind everyone that if you choose the FREESHIP coupon, your order will ship First Class or Parcel Post. What does this mean about the future of shipping at Focusattack.com? Well, we’re experimenting with First Class shipping and/or Parcel Post so we can offer cheaper shipping options. This will be introduced during Q1 2012 once we have an improved system in place. Finally, we may offer a free shipping option for button purchases $25 and over. We’ll keep you posted.

I pretty much just copied this method: Guide: How to put art under clear Seimitsu buttons

Only things I did different were use an exacto-knife and double-sided scotch tape, as far as I remember.

I copied the link to our product page. It’s always helpful to have something to go by.

I understand, sorry if I made it seem like I was mad at you guys. I wasn’t, you can only do what you can and that’s drop it off like you’re suppose to. My frustration is aimed solely at USPS for taking so long again to deliver my package.

It’s no problem. I didn’t get the impression that you were mad at us, though I understand your frustration. We’re looking into additional means to ship products, such as UPS.

Any idea when you’d have this available? I’m looking to make a purchase soon of a couple Paewangs and some miscellaneous stuff in the next few weeks, and USPS has a horrible track record with my apartment complex.

I’m afraid that we don’t have an estimate for that yet. We’ll keep everyone updated as soon as we have this shipping method in place.

As long as you continue using USPS. Being in Canada UPS is freaking terrible, not to mention they charge you an arm and a leg for duty!

Awesome. I may make a guide specifically for clear Sanwa buttons sometime soon.

We don’t plan to remove services like USPS. Hopefully we can simply add them so that players have more choices for shipping preferences.

please don’t ship to canada with UPS…i hate brown…i’m up to $150 in extra charges from them already…only three deliveries…

Also, did you guys know that the united states postal service is 10 billion dollars in the hole?

Again, we will not change shipping options from USPS to UPS or anything like this. We are aware that having a variety of shipping options is helpful for the player who is comfortable with one over another.

Cool. Didn’t realize there was a thread here. I ordered a JLF and some buttons from FA last week and they came in like 3 days. Super quick. I put em into an SE that a friend gave me.

http://sadpanda.us/images/778427-P3GVIRJ.jpg

First time stick user, and I have to say this is really freaking awesome. Thanks Focus Attack!!!

Nice! Glad to find you here, extollere. :slight_smile: Perhaps I should promote the SRK thread on my Twitter and Facebook pages as well. Glad to be of service!

Any chance you will have 24mm Sanwa clears stocked? I’m going LED crazy over here with orders…

i asked the same question about the OBSC’s in 24mm here is the quote for ya