Follow up for wall bounce after super

adon

Anyone found any use for that wall bounce? I’m kind of curious as to why it’s even there if there aren’t any follow up possibilities. Whoever finds out, I bow to you :china:

I can’t even hit a rising jaguar after it.

I think I tried both of his ultras after it and they still whiffed

Try his close standing HK, that resets in the corner on a EX jaguar tooth, maybe it works for his super aswell.

Wait, do you mean like a combo for jaguar tooth?

I do Jaguar tooth HK > cr.lp > fqcf.k > fadc > ultra…

I kinda of remember doing that for some reason…

“To look cool” is the one answer I can give guess. I tried having it so the entire super whiffed and just the final wallbounce aerial thing connected on a jumping dummy I never go it to work. If the final upper elbow before the aerial bounce thing happens, it seems to leave the bounce at the same height as whatever it is normally. cl.HK and his knees seem to be his only moves that can juggle and I couldn’t get either of those.

I swear on my life I got lk.RJ to hit once.

Once.

Oohhh the wall bounce wall bounce super thing…
Don’t know, I’mma try it out today.

I got a rising jaguar to hit after too while playing yesterday. Wasn’t able to do it again for the rest of the night.

So basically it’s too hard to hit to make it worth it

Or is this why Balrog players always whiff a dash uppercut after a headbutt? Does that sometimes hit?

I think it’s a Balrog trend… I tend to wonder too, but I guess it just looks cool <_<

To build a little meter.

To hit the RJ after the super you have to catch them with it while their already in the air.

Was doing trials… and I found out that if you whiff the beginning hits on the super, and you manage to hit the last hit where he launches the enemy (Then Wall bounce) you can RJ, and get 2-3 hits…

that would be a good use of your super

you can wiff the first few hits then when they wake up you can hit them with two punches of the super on the ground to the air one which leads to the l.rj after the wallbounce, in my opinion its pointless unless there is a way to get utra after super but i highly doubt it because iv manage to hit the train dummy really high in the air n get ultra 2 to come out and the dummy just lands into my knee n nothing happens, just fucks his face off the floor

you can wiff the first few hits then when they wake up you can hit them with two punches of the super on the ground to the air one which leads to the l.rj after the wallbounce, in my opinion its pointless unless there is a way to get utra after super but i highly doubt it because iv manage to hit the train dummy really high in the air n get ultra 2 to come out and the dummy just lands into my knee n nothing happens, just fucks his face off the floor

[media=youtube]TPe5Ewim7FI[/media]

example

yea i did too but it only worked once and you cant do any button presses and only the last hit can connect

Well, maybe it bounces so the opponent is in a perfect position for crossup/wakeup advantage. If he was a full screen away from you after the last hit, that wouldn’t be a very useful setup…

You have to waste the super to get ONE lk rj? That’s not useful. Even if you got it to hit ONCE, it’s just a lk rj. You can’t FADC U2…you just used your meter up.

I really just think it’s for positioning.

Kick super is for damage, Punch is for chip, and neutral is for positioning. Yeah?

Aweseome necrobump of a pointless thread! Extra style points for not even having anything useful to add
:tup:

If they were to add anything in the AE update, it should be the ability to do something after his super!