For EVO Tournaments

Umm…What if me and my friends just went over there to spectate? Do we still have to pay? Will there be casuals where you play for free?

food is terrible in las vegas and u have to tip. if u want to go to a gud tournie choose one at a nice location instead

Lol. I’m sorry you were given bad advice as to where to dine… that or your simply cheap. Some of the best restaurants to eat at in the states are found in vegas… fire flys, roys just to name a few

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

And yes no worries about havng to pay… the entire event is free to attend… there are always casual stations that usually have decent wait times. Only benefits to getting a pass aside from being a competitor is access to early beta builds ( even thought it really was not enforced this past evo despite them saying so) and access to the panels which depending on the type of person you are, would be worth alone or not at all.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

http://evo2k.com/faq/

The bottom of the page. :coffee:

THIS!!

This right here is the most wrong shit I’ve fuckin’ ever read in my life!!!
HOLY FUCK, YOU CAN’T BE SERIOUS?! IF YOU’RE TROLLING, THEN HOLY SHIT YOU FUCKIN’ YOU WON MY RAGE!!!

FUUUUUUUUCKIN’ SHHHHHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!! DKLFJSDKLFJDSKLFDSKLFASKL;ASDKLJAKL;FSJKL;

[spoiler=]I really did rage. Fuck this dude for being so goddamn ignorant.[/spoiler]

Spectating is free, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they started charging a fee. SCR did and I wouldn’t doubt them to take that idea seeing as how the fgc is getting more attention.

I really wish I had a fucking dollar for every time someone asked those two fucking questions without doing a search or anything.