For Sale All PS3 - SE Custom - Hori V3 SA Custom - Rocksmith Bundle

Up for sale is the following items including free shipping to the continental US 48 States ONLY. Please be verified and confirmed Paypal or if you’re local I’m in the 33710 area of Florida.

Rocksmith Bundle = PS3 Game, 2 Real Tone Cables (1 Unopened) and Whatever Misc Stuff I Have For It. The Cables Can Be Used For Xbox 360 Or PC As Well. - $70 Shipped

http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/1994/5z45w25p13n43mc3p1bc7ba.jpg

Misc. Spare Buttons, Rubber Feet, Ball Top. Some of The Buttons Have Solder On Them From When I Took Them Out Of A Case I Bought. - $15 Shipped - SOLD

SE Case Modded for PS3 - I believe this was once an xbox 360 case. It Has a Cthulu Board In It And I Ended Up Painting It, Adding All Sanwa To It As Well As Jinx Aluminum Feet. Works For PS3 - $70 Shipped.

Custom Hori V3 SA - If You Like LoL and/or Teemo This Is The Stick For You. Custom Paint, All Sanwa Parts, Jinx Aluminum Feet, Custom Lexan from Blklightning21. Works For PS3 - $150 Shipped.

Again FREE SHIPPING ONLY TO US 48. If you’re out of that zone then you’re paying for the shipping. Have high eBay feedback, good rep in buying here & secret santa so feel safe in buying from me =]

pmed

Responded. Buttons sold.

thats the dopest SE ever made!

Bump. Staying here for one more week then everything is off to eBay.