For Sale: New Motorola pure h12 blue tooth headset

Moto Pure H12 blue tooth headset. New in box. I’m trying to sell this and some other random phone accessories so I can get some more money for school. This thing retails in stores for 100-120 depending on where you are. I’ll let it go brand new for 60.00 and throw in a 1 gig SD memory card cause I don’t need that thing either. it comes with a case for use in the car that has a charging port, a magnetized desk cradle, 3 ear buds and a shirt clip.

Here are the specs on it.

CrystalTalk with dual microphones has been designed to cancel background noise, enhance your voice and channel pure, clear audio directly into your ear

Bluetooth version 2.0 for enhanced data rate, faster pairing and connection, improved call quality and lower power consumption. Also compatible with Bluetooth version 1.2 and 1.1 devices.
  Bluetooth Class 2 wireless connection to Bluetooth compatible device up to 30 feet away
  Supports Bluetooth Handsfree and Headset profiles
  CrystalTalk technology separates user's voice from outside noise using two microphones, delivering great performance in wind and in changing noise environments.
  TrueComfort ear buds were designed after extensive study of the ear to deliver 'outstanding' fit, according to more than 90% of people tested.
  Luxury finishes like perforated alloy bezel, diamond-cut metal, high gloss accents and a soft touch side housing give it a lustrous finish.
  Color LED indicates status of connection and headset
  Quick battery check LED shines green, yellow or red
  Multi-function button to controls various functions including answering and ending calls
  Integrated volume up/down control
  Transfer between calls between phone and headset (if supported by phone)
  Supports voice dialing (if supported by phone)
  Call holding and waiting (if supported by phone)
  Last number redial (if supported by phone)
  Ear hook fits either ear
  Ergonomic design combines light-weight and comfort
  Up to 5.5 hours of talk time or 8 days of standby
  Measures 42 x 18 x 12mm (not including ear loop) and weighs 12 grams
  Universal compatibility with all Bluetooth enabled phones from different manufacturers

I use one of these at work (AT&T) and haven’t had any problems. The ear hook on it is especially comfortable because it doesn’t interfere with wearing glasses. I use mine at work and with my ps3 and it’s been great so far.

Hit me up if you’re interested.

Sold. Thanks for the interest.