For the love of god! please help me!

I accidentally broke one of the harnesses for my MadCatz Tournament edition 2 for the X button. And I can’t find ANY place to purchase them online. Does anyone know of a site, or something I could use as a replacement? I want to get it fixed before SFV! :frowning:

You’ll have to be more specific on what you mean by harness. If you mean wire with a quick disconnect on it that’s a different story than a “harness”.
Post photos if you want us to understand the issue and troubleshoot quickly.

I know it’s your first post here, but these forums have a wealth of knowledge and you can easily find photos, tutorials, videos etc by just searching the Tech Talk area.
You also should have put a correct title on the post instead of “FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE HELP ME” you could have easily typed “WIRE/HARNESS BROKEN ON MADCATZ TE2” instead.

For future reference, please use the sticky threads. This should have been posted in the "[Absolute Question and Answer Thread v.3 (ASK YOUR QUESTIONS HERE!)](Absolute Question and Answer Thread v.3 (ASK YOUR QUESTIONS HERE!) topic instead of creating a new topic.