My friend asked me how he should improve his ability to do dash cancels in Marvel… I gave him a simple solution that I would like to share…keep in mind I do not play marvel seriously and this way may be extreme for some of you post 2009 people…
- Buy a metronome. If you have a smart phone almost all of them have a application for that. On my iPad I personally use Ludwig Metronome. If you don’t you can get one cheap for 5 dollars…
- Set it to a low BPM such as 60 or so.
- Divide the inputs sub divisions. For example, for a wave dash, you have L+M as your downbeat then Down as your upbeat… So you are sub dividing eighths.
- Gradually speed up the tempo. I personally say 10-20 reps in a row consistently says that you can do it at that speed.
- Repeat 4 until you get it at the desired speed you want it to be or when the game does not allow you to do it.
I feel that this way is the best to learn commands that don’t really require a strict timing, such as a wave dash. I am sure that the formula works for tri dashes as well or maybe even Morrigan fireball loops? I dunno. Try it
Report back let me know if this works for any of you.
Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk