FREE Northern Cali Tourny! - April 29th @ 6PM

What’s up all you Northern Cali shoryuken members? I wanted to inform everyone here that myself along with sacgaming.org will be hosting a free tournament at the residence of the owner of sacgaming.org. Right now he has planned to definitely put Soul Calibur 3 and Mario Kart: Double Dash in the roster. However, I am a huge Street Fighter nut so most likely we will have some Street Fighter games thrown in there, which will most likely include: Capcom vs SNK 2, Street Fighter 3: 3rd Strike, Marvel vs Capcom 2, and a Japanese version with a real stand-up arcade cabinet of Super Street Fighter IIx. Pretty much like Super Street Fighter II Turbo, but a Japanese version. These games are possible to have in a tournament if people will show up for them. He told me we can have any game we want if there is a demand for it. BTW, if you have your own custom arcade stick, you are welcome to bring it.

He also has an 80" and a 200" big screen TV that will be available for outside use! So people, if u want to have some fun and participate in a free tourny, not too mention, with free sodas and snacks to add, register and sacgaming.org and RSVP in the Tournament thread going on.

For more detailed info check out http://www.sacgaming.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=115 and add geminate to your My Space friends list.

Thanks,
dman

C’mon people. This is a free tourny!

Free Tourny, Tonight!!!

by free you mean… i get no money if i win… COOL!