Friday 4/4 - irc 3s ranking battle

time: 9pm edt (GMT - 5)

format: double elimination (singles match or 2 out of 3 varies upon # of entries) – players must choose their character ahead of time and stick to them throughout the entire tournament
emulator: nfba dtr9
kaillera: feb 11

optional: hamachi (https://secure.logmein.com/products/hamachi/download.asp)
***THOSE WHO CANNOT ACCESS THEIR ROUTER TO PORT FORWARD – you’re REQUIRED to have hamachi in case your opponent is in the same boat)

there will be NO USE of kaillera servers (west wonderland, godweapon, etc) – you MUST have hamachi if you are unable to host/connect to other players.

if you miss registration, i will only squeeze you in IF there are openings (games yet to be played, byes)

brackets will be posted online; read them CAREFULLY. players may proceed to continue playing their next matches so long as their opponent is also done. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT OPPONENT.

if you are in winners finals, losers finals, and grand finals – RECORD YOUR MATCHES.

if your connection is SPIKEY (read, jumps or stutters when you play), do everyone a favor and clear it before the tournament, or abstain from joining. if there are complaints, i will personally connect to the accused and find out myself.

seeding will be based off past performances

current standings:

1. exodus - 22.5
  2. chi-rithy - 17.5
  3. nica ko - 12.5
  4. sensifield - 9.5
  5. bars n hooks - 8
  6. mariodood - 8

Dont forget to tell people to stick to the same character for throughout the whole tourney. And put their char in the brackets to make sure people dont change. BEcause people can be gay sometimes and lie about what character they used. Like if someone uses Remy put (RE) next to their name.

make it 10:30-11 pm shit yo, way too early

I’m gonna abuse my bad connection again :slight_smile:

nooo…Friday at 6 PM? I got plans! Any chance of doing a Sunday anytime soon?

new rule: if your connection is SPIKEY (read, jumps or stutters when you play), do everyone a favor and clear it before the tournament, or abstain from joining. if there are complaints, i will personally connect to the accused and find out myself.

this rule is called the "anti-zerog’ rule.

You’re just scared :mad:

Wait until next thursday then you’ll see

LOL i thought you got that shit fixed already…

I’m in! And I’m bringing my Oro stones with me!

Boo, can’t make it to this one. I’ll get in on the next one though~

I thought I had, but I didn’t. The problem is that my current dsl line is over 10 miles away from where they send the signal out, according to the at&t tech. So by the time the signal gets to my house, it’s been cut down by almost half of what it’s suppose to be. So my 3mb line was actually between 1.5-2. And after I upgraded last week to 6mb, it was still only at like 3.5.

So I ended up just ditching at&t dsl and now i’m getting comcast cable. My neighbor has 6mb cable with comcast, and they’re getting a true 6mb line right to the house. So I’m getting 8mb with comcast, should be plenty fast now. Only thing is I have to wait until next thursday for the tech to come install it now.

Hope it’s not too late to join up. :wonder:

This would be cool… Me and Q were a little suspicious some matches last rb…

get optimums triple threat lol (phone,cable, internet) best team son lol…dont join if you know your gonna be laggy and stuff man…im sure you can wait until the next ranbat

you sign up 15 min before the tournament lol :tup:

I’m gonna play just to beat exo, if I have to play anyone else i’ll forfeit :tup:

did you get your internets fixed?!??!

im in there, how do you sign up?

you wait til 845 est :stuck_out_tongue:

Nope, not yet, check my previous post