Post all your stuff about Yukiko here. I’ve only encountered one Yukiko in XBL and that was launch day… guess no easy mode damage means you’re unpopular.
I’ll fill this thread up with PRACTICAL combos and GOOD videos. I’ll also try to avoid this thread becoming a giant clusterfuck where no one can find anything because they have to sift through a dozen garbage videos with no clear purpose.
Quick Moveset Rundown
236A, B, AB = Agi
236C, D, CD = Maragi
214C = Fire Charge
214D = Fire Break
214CD = Fire Amplify
236236C, D = Agidyne
214214C, D = Maragidyne (Awakening Only)
222CD = Instant Kill Full Bloom (Requires 100SP and 1 Won Round)
QUICKEST RUNDOWN OF THE MOVES!
Agi: Your basic combo ender.
Maragi: If your opponent is being aggressive on the ground, force some space and use this to stop them.
Fire Charge: Don’t use it! It powers you up, but leaves you way too vulnerable. Over half the cast will be on top of you even if you recover in time to block!
Fire Break: Best to use this after you have a big gap where the opponent cannot attack, like a Super confirm. Makes your next fire-based attack unblockable, great for oki or unblockable supers like Maragidyne.
Fire Amplify: See Fire Charge.
Agidyne: Confirm into this from Agi. The C version is used the most, the D version is mostly used after the C version in the corner.
Maragidyne: Fully invincible on startup only, but a super to counter attacks nonetheless. Use the C version to push opponents away, or the D version to draw them to you!
Full Bloom: Blockable, but fully invulnerable attack. Last desperation move if you’re getting pinned!
The Standard BnB:
5A x2, 5B, 5C, 2C xx 236A or 236B
- Use 236A in case you are in the corner, or if you need to combo into super, or if you just need a close range confirm. Otherwise use the B version.
- You can start this combo with a 2A link to 5A.
- Cancel into Super = 236A’s First Hit xx 236236C. YOU CAN DO THIS FOR ANY COMBO ENDING IN 236A.
Far Range Standard BnBs:
5A x2, 2C xx 236B
- The same as the Standard, but if your opponent is too far for fans to connect.
2A x3, 2AB xx 236B
- If you’re mashing low short like a boss and you’re too far out of range to do much else, end in sweep and cancel into 236B.
Aerial Confirm Easy BnB:
5B x2, 5C, 5Bx2, 5C xx 236A
- If you catch the opponent in the air with a 5A, you can continue with this. Eliminate 5Bs from the combo if you’d like.
- Also works after you land her ground-traveling fireball.
Easy Post All-Out-Attack Combo (All 15 hits + C followup)
5A, 5C xx Jump, 5A, 5C xx 236A
- There are better combos, but this one’s the easiest.
Videos! Study the hit confirms and movement!
Starts at 02:48
I’ll fill this in soon. Most combos involve use of Yukiko’s 236AB (EX Fire Trap). They may look complicated in text form, but there are only a few “points” in these combos that are actually difficult (like detonating the last fireball and comboing into