FS- ASCII Optical Stick for PS

Got the stick from Paik4life and was going to mod it but at last wont have time to do it…hasnt been used so still in very good condition…

The one on the top left corner

not on the threads alot but will check in to see interest…so pm me or post…

not really desperate to sell it but will at asking price -$100 shipped (cont. us only)- Paypal ONLY

bump.

bump but should i lower price…hmmmm…nah…120 till evo…

why no interest? its a flash clone for god sakes…

It’s cuz we’re all broke. I’d buy it if I had the money.

Bump for a nice stick, I have the same one and will vouch for it!

He’s right. I’d only need the stick itself, not the stick case. :stuck_out_tongue:

Does this one have a standard shaft height (23mm-24mm)? I think some of the PS2 versions had kinda taller than usual sticks.

this one feels taller…didnt measure though…but it doesnt feel like my sanwa mods…

thanks for the vouch markman, coming from someone with a collection like yours means something…

i’ll keep this a open offer for now…but it comes as a whole…i wont take out just the stick itself…

bumpy bump bump…

.its 2009… Evo is coming up soon…120 shipped…its a steal…

Wow, no one has bought it?! I may get it in a week if no one buys it, and I get money.

no one has taken it yet…so let me know…its seems now that evo qualifiers are coming up, people are spilling over with interest…

price reduced…

A friendly FYI. I recently sold two ASCII sticks on ebay for around $100 plus shipping. With the glut of available sticks now for the PS3 and XB360 I think the joystick specialty market is kinda drying up on SRK.

Does it come with box and movelist cards?

no, just the stick…

studtrooper, thanx for the info…