FS: Big Cleanout. Sticks/Games/Boxes/Cell Phones. Last call

payments sent!

…fuck, somebody got that White T5 case. :sad::sad::sad:

Just bumping this, some kind of confirmation via pm or post would be nice (: not looking for a shipped, just a received payment.

PM’ed about my purchase

Everybody’s orders are in the mail… Just about all of them went out via priority.

All this stuff is going on ebay by tonight most likely so speak now or forever hold your peace! Make offers!

Everybody’s orders are in the mail… Just about all of them went out via priority.

All this stuff is going on ebay by tonight most likely so speak now or forever hold your peace! Make offers!

hey muffinman, i was gonna ask about the PS3 Femme Fatale stick, but your inbox is full and i was unable to send you a PM

same here

heh, wow… I didnt even notice and was a bit confused as to why my PMs stopped… Anyway, PM away! Thanks for letting me know

Just dropping in to let you know everything came. Good condition, packaging was pretty good. Only problem was I can’t get Sanwa buttons to fit into the case. Do you think I should just try to force it or further grind down the tabs?

Hey bro…I need your paypal address or preferred method of accepting payment. I tried PMing but your box is full again.

DAMN your full PM box!!!

Dude I’m still interested in the Happ case/parts! Gimme your paypal addy and the final price with shipping and the cash is yours. Also…what size artwork should I get to put under the plexi? Also…do the buttons/stick come with the cherry switches or will I need to order some online?

Thanks!
Cory

Hi , I’m interested in the Akira plush. Sent you a message but your inbox is full. Do you have any pics or link to a pic of it? Thanks

Pm’ed regarding the semitsu/sanwa parts lot. Thanks.

Sent a couple more pm’s, waiting for some kind of reply.

Your probably busy, just informing ya.