FS: Brand New HRAP3s

CURRENTLY SOLD OUT!

Hey guys, I have HRAP3s for sale. These are nice and new. Currently I have 1 in stock. I will get at least one more shipment of them.

Price is $130 shipped (Over $10 cheaper than Play-Asia which is out of stock) within the US. PayPal preferred but other payment methods would be acceptable. PM me if you want one!

Pics (click to enlarge)

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a141/Paik4Life/Retail%20Sticks/th_P1010707.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a141/Paik4Life/Retail%20Sticks/th_P1010708.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a141/Paik4Life/Retail%20Sticks/th_P1010709.jpg

Also in the future I will have HRAP3 SA for sale, but since they don’t come out until June, I won’t know a pricing for them yet. If there is a certain retail stick that you want, feel free to ask me about it. Right now, I know I can get some VSHGs and some DOA4 sticks.

~Paik

Can you get me an HRAP2?

you got a PM

Unfortunately, HRAP2s have been out of stock from my supplier for a long time. Hori has already said twice that they were doing a “last” run so they might do another run of them. I remember the website saying that they were a few months ago.

At that time your best bet is probably go buy from Harry at VGO. I’m only selling these HRAP3s because I know people want them but finding stock is hard. Once there is stock, I will stop selling because I can’t provide competitive pricing against VGO.

~Paik

Are you shipping outside of the US?

Possible to ship to the UK?

Forster sent you a PM.

First one already sold. 3 left.

~Paik

Can you ship internationally?? Chile in my case

I saw this coming paik, sooner or later after helping out per and all. (though it may not be related) Good job. And out of curiosity, how much for a new doa4 stick? hopefully no more than $75

Hey Paik. If you still have one on Friday then I’ll grab one. Have to wait for paycheck.

Sorry, these are Brand New Japanese ones. The very cheapest I could do is $100 shipped.

Okay : )

~Paik

id like to purchase one, can you pm me with purchase info? thanks

I was interested in purchasing one. Do you still have more in stock? If so, please reply or PM me :slight_smile:

You Paik, if people offer to buy before I get back to you then go for it. I can always wait for next shipment you have.

PM sent.

PM sent.

If moonsault and popo187 buy one each, then I will have one left Supra. Don’t worry though my next order should be in early next week. That will probably be my last batch though.

~Paik

payment sent

Got it! Now only 2 left until my next and most likely final shipment of HRAP3s.

~Paik

Hold one for me, trying to AIM you

Okay, so there is only one left from this shipment. There are a few people saying that they are sending payment but no one has stepped up. First one to pay gets it.

All other sticks have been shipped.

~Paik

Last stick has been sold for now.

~Paik

They do not have them at Fry’s…there is a difference between the Hori Fighting Stick 3 and the Hori Real Arcade Pro 3. The former is actually sold at US retailers like EBGames and Gamestop, etc. The latter was never released in the US.

~Paik