FS: Fall Cleanup

http://i.i.com.com/cnwk.1d/sc/32179710-2-300-overview-1.gif

Verizon Compatible Motorola Q Black $250 (no contract!)
http://review.zdnet.com/smart-phones/motorola-q-black-verizon/4505-6452_16-32179710.html
This phone is only 2 months old. Its $239 from Verizon, with a 2 year contract! I’m willing to sell it for $250, with no 2 year contract required at all! If you want this phone, you simply call up verizon and have it enabled on your number! It’s that simple, and requires no contract signing! This phone runs Windows Mobile 5, which gives it the ability for complete customization and the ability to install third party applications, including a NES emulator. Unlike the Q9m (new model), it is not bogged down by Verizon’s crappy Vcast Music software. The only downside I have seen is that the battery only lasts about 2-3 days before it must be recharged.

Games:
PS3: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion ($30)
PS3: Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom ($20)
PS2: Grand Theft Auto San Andreas ($20)
PS2: Naruto: Narutimate Hero 2 ($15)
PS2: Naruto: Narutimate Hero 3 (SOLD)

Hardware:
PSX: Playstation Guncon (SOLD)
DVD: Toshiba DVD Player SD-2900 (SOLD)

Sealed Figurines
The Bastard ArtFX D.S.Jugulator Variant Limited Edition ($50)

Ghost in the Shell WhiteOut Alpha - Pink/Blue ToyCom Variant ($25)
Ghost in the Shell WhiteOut Alpha - White/Black ToyCom Variant ($25)
Ghost in the Shell WhiteOut Alpha - Red/Teal Variant ($20)
Ghost in the Shell HardDisk Alpha - Black/Silver ToyCom Variant ($25)
Ghost in the Shell WhiteOut+HardDisk Alpha - Pink/Blue+Black/Blue ToyCom Variant ($50)
Ghost in the Shell WhiteOut+HardDisk Alpha - White/Blue+Black/Purple Variant ($40)

Fullmetal Alchemist Banpresto Edward Elric (A) (free?)

Other Stuff
Japanese Pokemon Neo TCG Promo Binder Set ($20 each)

Japanese Pikachu Records Pokemon Best Collection with Promo Cards ($30)

All four KFC Pokemon Beanie Babies ($4 each, or $12 for the whole set)

Tenchi Muyo Ryo-Ohki Collector Cards and Binder ($10)

pics of the q please

yea doods someone get the Q its really good. i love my Q specially with all the little hacks u can do with it.

im considering the q for my gf.

i just need pics

Here… the phone is in perfect condition, no scratches at all. This is also the slimmest smart phone on the market; being something like half the thickness of an iphone and twice the thickness of an ipod nano. The marks in the picture are fingerprints… with the flash on my camera, it picks up all sorts of crazy stuff. The phone also comes with a neoprene sleeve… Does not come with the box or manuals; the manuals were pretty useless anyways and could be considered more of a “guideline” to the phone. There are lots of good websites for the Q… www.qusers.com or www.everythingq.com were my favorite. These are entire communities base on hacking the Q.

found a brand new one on ebay for $275

gl on your sale though.

Well then… the phone is still for sale… price is negotiable of course.