FS: Finkle Stick Sanwa+RG buttons!

PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE. I accept USPS MO only now.

I’ve only used this stick about two times and each session was like 5-10 mins. This stick is practically New. My asking price is 208 shipped. EDIT I just added my Nintendo DS with micro SD set. The DS has a chip on the lower left corner. My asking price is 120 shipped via paypal. ALL prices are negotiable and please contact me thru AIM if you are interested.

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f9/DrkFD3S/8bc79386.jpg

does the DS work fine with the micro SD set and everything? Anything outdated or wrong with your SD set and can it run homebrew apps?

edit: Yeah, if everything’s okay with the SD card set and if the DS is in good functionality and the chip isn’t too ostensible, I think I’ll take the DS lite. Could you get a better picture of the DS lite and the chip? Also, if you’re including the SD card, how big is it?

Also, do you prefer check or paypal?

It’s 1 GB and I can get a bigger picture. I’ll put it up later. Also I would prefer check but Money Order would be best.

sorry guys, DS is now MIEN!

The DS lite is $120 brand new… why would you buy it used?

cause this ds can run homebrew stuff. :wink:

yep DS is gone now to chippermonkey. Anyone interested in the Stick ???

just to drop in a good word for anyone interested in that stick. 208 is a great deal for a near-new finkle stick pimped out w/ RGs. ALmost thinking of taking it myself…

Remember prices are negotiable :tup: and USPS MO is the preferred payment. Someone help take this wonderful stick off me :lovin:

What are RGs anyway?

Those are those extra durable Sanwa buttons. They cost more then the reg ones and that’s all I pretyt much know about them.

they last about 5 times as long, use to cost like 2-3 times as much, and they are out of production right now. If you’re a heavy player, I guess they’re worth the investment.

This is a pretty old thread but are you still selling that finkle stick? I’m a noob at sticks so I’ve got a few questions that might be stupid. PS2 PCB? Is the artwork changeable? I’m interested in buying this, please respond asap.