FS/FT: Breath of Fire IV & Rhapsody (PS1)

I have multiple copies of each - every one VG to NM condition and complete (the cases on the outside might have sticker residue or be a little dirty or scuffed, otherwise NM)

$20 shipped for either, or $35 for both.

Or interested in trading for/towards:

Grandia 3 (PS2)
Shining Force Neo or Exa (PS2)
KOF 2002/2003 (PS2)
Kessen 3 (PS2)
Guilty Gear X (PS2)
Phantasy Star Online I + II Plus aka Blue Burst (GC)
Ogre Battle (PS1)

Please PM with offers - thanks!

PM sent for BoFIV

PM received, but I still have several more copies, so if anyone else wants one, let me know!

I’d like Grandia 3 and Breath of Fire IV.

bumpster

bump again - Taskmaster, get my PM?

Bump again - I still have several copies left of both.

are any GH version of the game ?

how much for Grandia 3 and orge battle shipped?

You guys can’t read :confused: Grandia 3 and Ogre battle are titles he’s looking for, not selling.

Received BoFIV in mail today. Good stuff!

Good deal!

Still a few more available of both BoFIV and Rhapsody

:tup: What’s up Kyah. If you don’t mind me asking, could you PM me a pic of the condition of the Rhapsody that you have? I may buy one to complete my Nippon Icchi collection. Thanks for your time… dood.

I don’t really have a good camera man, but I assure you I can get you one in NM condition.

If you come down to DSC3, you can pick the one you like from a total of 7 copies :slight_smile:

Not sure if I’ll make it to DSC3 since I’m garbage on playing on stick and DSC3 is arcade right? But yeah I’ll go ahead and buy a copy of Rhapsody from you. I met you in person at FRX and you’re mad cool so I 120% trust you. You have a PayPal account? Just PM or AIM: Yeah Dooooood me the details on your payment and I’ll send it ASAP… dood.

Deal done! There are still 6 copies of Rhapsody available if anyone wants one.

RAWR! :tup: I sent the moolah your way at 120%… dood.

Bump - there’s still multiple copies of each left.

bump

:tup: Game arrived today in perfect condition. Many thanks BobSmack… dood!