FS: gamecube console only $20.00 shipped N64 console only $14.00 shipped

I edited this post becuase the expansion paks are gone and now it’s time to get rid of some of the rest.

I have 8 working gamecube console in all colors for $20.00 shipped each I have tested these and they work good but the case’s are skuffed up but may clean up good I just tested them to make sure they work is all so far.

no controllers or cord just the console only and I dont have any spares to sell.

I also have 10+ N64 console’s left same as above there all tested working and may have skuff marks but they may clean up good I only tested them as working asking $14.00 shipped each.

no controllers or cords for these either.

if you need the N64 console without the stock black cart that goes under the hood clip I will let them go for $12.00 shipped each.

price’s are for USA shipping only if you need them to go elsewhere I can ship it but the price will change.

buy more then 1 and I will give even a lower price.

bump

still have all the gamecubes but the N64’s are getting low.

bump

bump

bump

have plenty of working gamecube’s left but I only have n64’s that are missing their jumper packs left that I will let go for cheap.

only 1 platinum gamecube console left but I have more in indigo and black only

whats left:

2 working gamecube consoles $19.99 shipped
5 non working gamecubes make offer on whole or parts
5 n64 each missing jumper pak but do work $12.00 shipped

bump only a few gamecubes left now

2 gamecube left $19.99 shipped each

1 in black
1 in indigo

I do have spare case’s in black and indigo so I can do two working units in either color.

4-1/2 non working console’s make offer’s on whole or parts

4 nintendo 64 console missing the jumper pak but they do work $34.99 shipped for all 4 or $11.99 shipped each

Do you sell N64 games? I am looking for Goemon’s Great Adventure and Mischief Makers.

no sorry

Whats left

4-1/2 non working console’s in black and indigo make offer’s on whole or parts

4 nintendo 64 console missing the jumper pak but they do work $34.99 shipped for all 4 or $11.99 shipped each