hey everyone, its that time … the time where the bills just keep stacking and gotta do whatever it takes to make 'em go away… even if it means selling my personal fave things :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
Local pickup PREFERRED!**
PM me for paypal info or if you have any questions…
Right now i am on a very hard work schedule, i work about 60+ hours a week, but i will do my damnest to get things done ASAP for you guys. Please be patient and considerate, and i’ll take care of it all. **:china:
- just came back from vacation and need to regain some money for me pockets
Everything below is sold as is:
ARCADE STICKS + PARTS LINEUP
- 1 x Astro City control panel (just the metal sheet, no parts): **$65 + shipping **
- 1 x Official Namco stick w/ Sould Edge boxing, it’s in GREAT condition and used for a few matches in tekken tag.
pic will be up soon, but looks great and near mint condition ** $80 +shipping**
- 1 x Tekken 6 Collector’s Edition Wireless Stick, Artwork book, and Box (near mint condition, includes batteries):$70 shipped
- 1 x Used Tekken 5 collector’s stick: **$40 +shipping **
note: the L1 button is sticky and the select button doesn’t work
FIGHTING GAME LINEUP!
Used … **$10 each + shipping ($35 for all four + shipping ps2 games ON HOLD for Meus)
- Card Fighters DS / Street Fighter Alpha Anthology/ Capcom Fighting Evolution / Capcom Classics Collection Vol. 2
BEATMANIA IIDX GAME LINEUP!
- Beatmania pad: $40 + shipping
- 6th style: $35 + shipping
- 10th style: $45 + shipping
- Red: $65 + shipping
Strategy books/magazines and other Random stuff
- GGXX:Accent Core Arcadia Extra Vol. 41, GGXX:Slash Arcadia Extra Vol. 26, Tekken 6 Enterbrain Mook Arcadia Extra Vol. 58 (comes with special DVD’s), Capcom vs SNK 2 Official Guidebook:
If interested in buying, send a pm with the title “Books”
- NEW Street Fighter Eternal Challenge Japanese Artbook: $45 shipped
- NEW Official Super Battle Opera '07 Towel: **$45 shipped **
again, my work schedule is quite hectic so please bare with me in the transactions.
ALSO, if you guys want to play the OBO card, then we’ll see; just send a friendly pm!
Thanks for lookin!