Fs: Ggx2 Ends Today 8/10

I have a few fighters for Dreamcast and PS2 I?d like to sell.
All the games I am selling were cleaned professionally, regardless of their condition, so that anyone buying them would get them 100%. No scratches, smudges, etc. these are all like new. All games are in original case and have the manual as well.
All my prices are negotiable.

Dreamcast
-Imports-

Street Fighter Zero 3 SOLD

Capcom vs SNK 2: Millionare Fighting 2001 $25 shipped, or best offer (sorry, no fan disc)

The King of Fighters 2001 $15 shipped ( I can trade it at www.estarland.com for $20, If somebody here wants it, I?d rather give it to one of you)
Just so you know, there is a slight crease in the manual. The small white mark on the cover is the extent of the damage, though, the rest of the manual looks perfect.

Playstation 2

Capcom vs SNK 2: Mark of the Millenium SOLD

Guilty Gear X2 EBAY [http://cgi.ebay.com/Guilty-Gear-XX-X2-Playstation-2-PS2-Complete_W0QQitemZ290146155316QQihZ019QQcategoryZ62053QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Dreamcast, 1st Party controller and VMU, and the A/V and power cord. BASICALLY SOLD

If anything seems too high, just make me a lower offer. You can reply here if anything seems outrageously so.

I’ll take Zero 3

cvs2 for ps2 is mine

hey, can you hold that dreamcast for me over the weekend? i’m having a bbq tomorrow, and i don’t know how much beer and shit will run me just yet. i can let you know 100% on sunday evening after i get home from work.

Got a pic of that KOF 2001? You wouldnt happen to have 2000 also?

i’ve offered steve $35 for the DC to come get it at chinatown in two and half weeks time. so that’s $35, and no need to ship, which is a better deal than $35 shipped, obviously

if somebody offers him a better deal before that, like $40+shipping, then i lost it, which is fine with me.
just to let you guys all know.

Updated Sold, etc. Also GGX2 is up on ebay.

Lowered prices for CVS2 DC and KOF 2001.

Bump. KOF 2001, CVS2 still up, as well ass GGX2 on ebay.

I got Zero 3 earlier this week and it is in fantastic shape. Great seller here :slight_smile: