FS: Giga Wing 2, D&D:SOM, KOFNW & 2002

Worldwide standard shipping already included in all prices!

http://www.f.kth.se/~mayhem/images/cartridges-low.jpg

Giga Wing 2 Naomi cartridge sold/dispatched
Dungeons & Dragons: Shadow Over Mystara CPS2 Phoenix B-board 125 GBP / ?157 EUR / $232 USD sold pending payment
The King of Fighters NeoWave Atomiswave cartridge 25 GBP / ?32 EUR / $46 USD
The King of Fighters 2002 NeoGeo MVS cartridge sold/dispatched

All games are Japanese originals and come exactly as pictured; no hardware, no artwork, no shockboxes. Prices include shipping by standard airmail or parcel post (method pending final weight) while optional insurance/tracking is extra at buyer’s expense, if you choose to go without I cannot issue any refund in the unlikely event that disaster strikes. Payments through PayPal, no additional fees. Everything is tested and in fully working order however still sold as-is since I cannot control installation process. Not very interested in trades at this time unless you happen to have a Mushihime-sama or Guwange you’re dying to get rid off… :looney:

The King of Fighters NeoWave Atomiswave cartridge 30 GBP / ?38 EUR / $56 USD

Wow, It’s pretty cheap. lol!

but you have problem…without there movement insert and manual book… price is crap…

I spend $110 the game with movement insert and manual book. that’s right price.
I get a shockboxes is cover. I surpised, it’s fucking huge cover! lol

Nearly everything sold and price on Neowave has been lowered.

As usual I have no idea what you’re trying to say, is the game cheap or is it not? :rolleyes:
Ohh nevermind…

ooh… I’m curious, Where you bought the game from? I mean KOF NeoWave. I know that’s stupid question. Lol…I have bought it from Coinexpress but I’m too late! your sell pretty cheap price. lol