FS: gOstiks -- premades and customs

Hi all, I am back to building sticks! I will be working in the shop all summer producing sticks and offering them for sale in this thread.

My main focus is premades but I can also be commissioned for custom work.

To see examples of my previous work visit my gallery at: http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p91/hexonyou/Joysticks/

Any questions or queries please PM me or email me at: hatchet_wound@yahoo.com

Up for sale I have a pair of custom Happ sticks. Both feature happ competition sticks (the kind with the good parts) and happ comp buttons. They use digital ps1 pcbs. Fully painted and clearcoated. They are slightly used so there are a few small chips in the clearcoat, but other than that they look great and function beautifully.

I’m asking $110 shipped seperately, or $220 shipped for the pair, prefer PayPal.

P.S. Ignore the date on the photos, I just took them several hours ago.

Tigerwood preview

Blank Tigerwood box for sale.

It is 3/4" solid Tigerwood, measures 8.5 x 12 x 2.75, sanded and laquered. 3 buttons inset on the side, plexi bottom that attaches with magnets, rubber feet.

Holes drilled for sanwa JLF, Blast city button layout, mounting screws included.

asking $135 shipped, prefer paypal

nice looking sticks

Is that case of ‘rum’ for sale? :lovin:

That tiger maple case is gorgeous dude! How much are your cases going for without parts? Not a big happ fan personally.

cancel that nvm

I wish I had $110 to spare, I really like the white 1

new blank box for sale

edit-- price drop on blank tigerwood box!