I have one ready-to-use hacked 360 controller for japanese stick/buttons (JLF and LS32-01, the ones with a 5-pin connector)
- 11 buttons (A, B, X, Y, RB, LB, RT/LT + Back/Guide/Start)
- JLF harness
- Quick disconnects on all wires
- Wires are labelled and paired for each input. Wires are 30 cm long to allow for installation in large cases.
- Optocoupler-based circuit to accomodate the common-ground setup required by JLF harness.
- Cables are tied up in group with nylon cable ties, but not hot-glued to allow for easy fix-up, if need be (there shouldn’t )
80 EUR + shipping (=6 EUR for France; 16 EUR Europe/EEC)