[FS] Happ Rotary Optical Sticks!

I need to clear out some space so I am getting rid of this stuff CHEAP. Its all in good shape but is sold AS IS. Only to continental U.S.A. Paypal only.

IF INTERESTED IN ANYTHING - PLEASE PM me or better yet email at timnorriswalton[ack}Gmai1{d0t]c0M

ITEM 2 - (2) happ optical rotary joysticks. Brand new. $45 shipped to continental US only. Must take all

Damn, son. That Merlin Staff case is sick. GLWS.

oh boy… damn i wish you had a byrdo style case up for grabs. one more run of builds please, i beg of you.

Wish I had the funds to snag that Lignum Vitae case, it looks amazing. I would rock that back home in the Bahamas with some pride :slight_smile: GLWS my friend.

sent email

Was this on craigslist before? Sick cases though

PMed

Item list updated. Just the case and the weird rotary joysticks.

This case is DENSE, hard and smells minty fresh.

hi

i got good feedback here and Ebay, if you wanna ship that to UK ill pay Paypal gift

PM sent to Anzhar :slight_smile:

Case still available.

Is it slanted?

Yes. It is slanted like our usual style.

I have included some old photos of the case that will hopefully represent it better. . Please note : PARTS NOT INCLUDED, THIS IS A BLANK CASE.

Again, CASE ONLY, PARTS NOT INCLUDED.

This case has a classic design without any flashy nonsense but is probably the best case I have ever made. Heavy, solid, it even smells good. It’s the kind of case you leave out on your coffee table when your fancy guests come over. :slight_smile: oh and the wood species it is made from? There is nothing else like it

Case is sold.

PM sent.

My stuff just arrive. Definitely S-Rank shipping and Godlike handling Norris Arcade Sticks!!! Thanks again.