FS: Hori Harp 2 modded with Sanwa parts with box

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/6267/tnpicture001.jpg

Haven’t been using it and since I don’t play fighters anymore I would like to sell this lot to a fighting game fan.

What you have here is a Hori HARP 2 stick that’s modded with all Sanwa parts (except the Start, Select buttons) with a blue clear bubbletop on the stick.

The Stick is Sanwa with an octo gate installed (great for fighters, also a good stick for Tekken players according to some of my friends who said the stick goes back to neutral fast). Also has a clear blue shaft cover on the stick as well.

Stick has some minor scuffing on it, but noting major.

Also comes with its original box which is still in good condition.

I’ll get the lot ship out as early as Saturday because I’m still in a middle of a move. I would like to get rid of this by Friday so please someone buy this lot ASAP!

Price: $130 shipped in the US via Priority Mail with DC and full insurance. Item is 100% working and will be tested before shipment.

PP and MOs are accepted!

Thanks!

Oh screw it, this time I’ll get hit with the fee. BUY!

Eh, lets try $180 shipped for this.

Hey that looks familiar :wgrin:

Yeah, and it has done the job very well. Thanks again for selling me this. FYI this was the guy who sold me this, and a nice guy to boot. :wink:

ill bump for Jville! … good luck with the sell yo … id buy since we’re local … but funds arent able to spend freely …

Thanks man, I could cut you a deal if you were able to spend on the dough. :wink:

Anyway guys on second thought, if you want to trade for some PCBs then I would allow it. :stuck_out_tongue:

what kinda PCBs are we talking about?

Arcade platformers/action/shooters.

holla at me if ur willing to sell that stick sack separately.

OK, but I prefer selling everything at once.

There must be someone out there who wants all of it.

Oh man.
I want to buy the HRAP 2 just for the Shaft Cover.

I have only seen the Clear Blue once.

Lucky person who buys this Sale from HyperDuel; would you let me buy the Shaft Cover from you?

I’ve been getting interest from UK buyers. You can have this for $210 shipped to the UK.

Hey guys well the converter + Evo bag are sold.

Stick + box are still for sale:

$140 shipped in the US.
$175 shipped worldwide.

aww what happened? = ( you said you’d hit me up if that bag was for sale = (

As for PCB, he meant what console is compatible with this controller. :stuck_out_tongue:
This is a really nice stick. :smiley:

Sorry man, some guy came to me with a nice offer on the bag plus converter, couldn’t refuse.

I mean JAMMA PCBs for arcade machines.

Anyway the stick is now $130 shipped. Why no body want it yet? :looney:

stick market is dying :shake: I would offer my SE stick as a trade but…I assume you want $$$

Yeah I need the money + I don’t need it.

Someone give it a good home. This is a steal!

Hey, give me a couple days and I will let you know if I can buy this. By the way, does this come with the original HRAP2 PCB?