I know I should be at least six months old here and have more than 50 posts. Well, I did before, but with the site change, my ID was lost so I had to recreate one (name hasn’t changed). I perfectly understand trust issues, so if that’s a bummer for you, all my apologies, and I won’t object to the deletion of this sale.
I have for sale a brand new HRAP 1B for PS2, the limited orange Amazon edition.
Because it was kept for a customization project I never did, it comes with various additional elements :
- 1 Sanwa lever with red ball
- 8 Sanwa buttons (screwing type) all red
- two plexi covers (one for putting on the stick, one for cutting arts)
- three artwork sheets printed on professional quality paper (one sheet was billed €100, all were done using a specific printer on specify paper, dedicated for prepress proofing)
- the PSD files of the artworks, high quality file made specifically for this project
- various adapters selected for being lagless (Dreamcast, Gamecube, Xbox, PlayStation 3)
- red paint for the turbo buttons, with a specific layer for durability.
Everything is brand new, and has never being used (adapters were put off their boxes for being stored into a special transport case; they all come with their original package).
I sell the lot for 200€.
The Amazon coupon:
Lever, button, and paint:
Art (alternative white):