FS: Japanese Arcade Parts @ www.jlimports.com

Post deleted and info removed

in first!!

I would like 1x LS-32(blue) and 8x PS-14-G (all black), I’m sending a email at the end of this post.

You know im in.

Cant wait. It will be so nice with you only about 4 miles from my home.

SWEEEEEET!

I’ll be ordering soon.

;p

count me in too.

does this apply to international orders as well?

Awesome, if you can find out, can you please quote a Virtua Stick High Grade (PS3) arcade stick? Let me know if you can get this/pricing. Thanks!

Sorry, at this time, US only.

Sounds good, waiting on your email to send you a total.

I’ll get a total to you this afternoon, sir. Thanks for being so patient with this.

Look forward to doing business with both of you.

Hey, can you get me some more information? A picture of one maybe? My contact over there is going to go out this weekend, I can have him look for it while he’s out and get you pricing. Are you just interested in one?

Well how long is the duration?..well either way…email sent!!!

Thanks

Got it. I’ll get a total to you when I get off of work.

PM sent. :slight_smile:

Sent you a PM sir, just wanted to verify details.

Quote sent. Thanks!

I forwarded the information to my contact, I’ll let you know when/if he locates the item and how much it will be.

pm sent…=]

Hey man how long is the turnaround on this stuff.

The first order will be placed on Monday, my contact will get the parts from Seimitsu in 2-3 days and then ship to me which will take another 2-3 days then I ship to you which is another 2-3 days. So you’re looking at about a week and a half. Give or take a day or two.

Update —

This batch of orders will close on Sunday at 2PM Eastern Time. Please have your orders placed and paid for by then. Next order will open next week.

Thanks.

Update –

Seimitsu is currently processing the order. I will provide a picture when my contact receives the items.

Thanks.

Next order will include Sanwa and opens next week.

I just replied over at the xtopia forums. Once you carry sanwa parts I’ll be placing orders :slight_smile:

I’ll get back at you via PM or on there.

– News

Due to a large response, we’re going to be looking at a couple of things and I wanted to check interest.

First, we’ve had an overwhelming response about panels for japanese cabinets. Since these are bigger than sticks and buttons, the shipping will be higher. We were considering doing a large shipment of panels for Japanese cabs. If anyone has interest, please email or PM me.

Second, Sanwa pricing is currently being written up and will be posted here soon. Also, we’re going to open a website in the near future with our price lists.

Finally, special orders are open. I’ve got a couple inquiries about Arcana Heart and it looks like my contact has found a source. If those people are still interested, please let me know.

Thanks!