FS: Mad Catz TE S PS3 w/box, HRAP 2, other cases, Buttons, and extra parts

Whats up SRK community. First time seller here so please don’t be scared. I’ve got some idea’s I’m working on for the community and I don’t want to start out bad. I’ve got a couple of sticks I really don’t want to get rid of but times are tough. All prices include shipping. I do have some buttons and a few sticks to sell but I don’t have any pics at this time. Just the cases. All parts and cases were in a smoke free environment. With out further a do.

PRICE DROP ALERT

I’m only shipping in the U.S. Also. I’m not looking for Any trades. Thanks for looking.

FS: HORI EX2 DOA:4. XBOX 360. $50 SHIPPED
ALL STOCK. HARDLEY USED. LOOKS GREAT. COMES WITH A BOX, A LIL BEAT UP.

FS: MASS PROJECT CASE. $60 SHIPPED
PRICE A BIT HIGH DUE TO THE WEIGHT ON THIS THING. NO BOTTOM EITHER. READY TO MOD.

FS: HORI EX2. XBOX 360. $25 SHIPPED
GREAT EX2 CASE READY TO MOD. I LOVED IT TILL I GOT ME A TE. MISSING SCREWS (I HAVE TO LOOK FOR THEM).

FS: HORI Wii TETS CASE. $35 SHIPPED
READY TO MOD TETS CASE. STARTING TO YELLOW.

FS: PELICAN CASES. $25 SHIPPED EACH
THEY HAVE A KOREAN LAY OUT FEEL. I’VE SEEN THESE MODED OUT AND WAS REALLY IMPRESSED ON HOW NICE THESE LOOK. WAS PLANNING TO DO THE SAME BUT I HAVE BIGGER PLANS.

If you have any questions on the case feel free to pm me for more info. I wish I could keep them all but I can’t. Times are tough.

Only Paypal accepted. Thanks again for looking.

PRICE DROP
**ACCEPTING OFFERS AS WELL. **

SOLD ITEMS:
FS: HORI SC4 FIGHT STICK. PS3 SOLD!
FS: HORI EX2 360. SOLD!
FS: HRAP PS2. SOLD!
FS: TE:S PS3. SOLD!

WTB: Hori ex2 case only, SE case only and misc arcade cases

Reserved for sticks and buttons

pm me about that 360 EX2 hori stick.

PM sent.

Pm’d

PM sent. LOL=you’ll see why.

HORI SC4 Stick: SOLD

Open to offers. Hit me back. I have time tonight to post up my buttons.
PM with offers please. Thanks.

Whats up on them buttons Angel!?

I’m working on it. I’ll post soon!

Taking offers on the Cases. Anybody???

Still have a lot of cases that need a loving home. Any Offers? Come on. Try me.

Price drop Bump.

Hey Angel if you’re going to sell the Dark Hais I donated, can I trade those for the parts of a JLF without the PCB with it if you have any avaliable? I just need those parts to replace the stuff I have in an optical coming soon to retrofit it, no PCB required.

I found the parts that you needed Winchester. I’ll bring them to Trashday for you. Hope it works out for you.

To Everybody else: Shoot me an offer on some of these cases. Worse I can say is Maybe. Let’s make a Deal!

Hori EX2 360 w/beat up box for $35. SOLD.
PM’s have been replied for the HRAP 2.

The other stuff is still up for grabs fella’s. Accepting offers!!!

WTB: Used or broken fighstick, or just the case

HRAP PS2 SOLD! Thanks Cakemaster. Will send tracking info as soon as I ship it.

MAD TE:S PS3 **SOLD! **Thanks Woodenlore. Will send tracking info as soon as I ship.