FS: Naked & Famous Raw Denim

I have two pairs of raw denim that I don’t have time to wear in and my Hypebeast account doesn’t have enough posts on it to let me sell over there so I’ll just sell them off here for very cheap.

First pair is N&F Skinny Guy Chambray Selvedge in a size 32. Recommended TTS. Only worn for several days, not that much fading has occured. Willing to sell for $40 shipped in the US.

Second pair is N&F Slim Guy Sulfur Dyed Solid Black Selvedge in a size 30. Recommended for those size 32. Worn for around a week and a half so some fading has occured. Willing to sell for $55 shipped in the US. (Sold)

Sorry if the camera pictures aren’t the best, please ask me any questions if you are interested in them.

Interested in the top pair, but they dont look that skinny. Any comments on the fit?

I’m wearing two different pairs in that style, but I’m not exactly sure how exactly to gauge it since I don’t have exact measurements. This is a link to the product though. I’ll try to do some straight measurements in a bit but offhand I know that it’s a 34 in inseam length.

http://www.nakedandfamousdenim.com/collection/men/skinnyguy/selvedge-chambray.html

never thought i’d see N&F denim for sale on here!

BUMP for you

N&F Slim Guy Sulfur Dyed Solid Black Selvedge pending sale.

N&F Slim Guy Sulfur Dyed Solid Black Selvedge sold.

Price drop on the last pair. Remember people this already includes shipping and is priced to move. Other people will sell them for much more at other places such as Superfuture or Hypebeast.

Bump for price drop on the Chambray Selvedge.