FS: NeoGeo MVS 4 Slot and 10 Cartridges, Battle Royale 1-15 Complete

First item for sale is a 4 slot MVS systems, some features off the top of my head are 2 controller inputs, headphone jack, volume slider which works great, all dip switches still function properly. I have never had a problem tossing any cart in and it working great. This was purchased less then two months ago from a cabinet collector who was making room for new cabs. The inside of the cabinet that it came from was in impeccable condition and I have no doubt this was a cherished possession. $190 Shipped in the US with insurance and tracking.

MVS Carts: All Carts include shipping price in the US excluding Alaska and Hawaii.

Panic Bomber $35 : Cart is Original, Label is not.
Mutation Nation $42 : Cart is Original, Label is Wrinkled, Has SNK Serial Number Sticker on side of cart #042761
Fatal Fury $22 : Cart is Original, Label is Wrinkled, Has SNK Serial Number Sticker on side of cart #037328
Samurai Showdown $18 : Cart is Original, Label is in pretty good shape, crease where both sides of cart join, SNK Serial Number Sticker on side of cart #097430
Ninja Commando $55 : Cart is Original, Label is in great shape but releasing on right side of cart and curling.
Metal Slug 2 $40 : Cart is Original, Label is in good shape but scratched on right side where reseller warranty sticker was placed.
Shock Troopers 2nd Squad $40: Cart is Original, Label is in poor shape and is a replacement label.
8man $32 : Cart is Original, Label is in Great shape, SNK Serial Number Sticker on side of cart #026128
Aero Fighters 2 $55 : This game is my favorite and original, Label is in Great shape, Serial Number on label 02332
8 In 1 Bootleg Cart $40 : Notable mentions are Puzzle Bobble, Neo bomberman, Metal Slug X The other games being KoF hacks the main ones being 2002 magic and magic plus. Cart works great, you press player 1 and player 2 button at the same time to enter the menu. Works fine in my 4slot with all slots full and cycles through all slots just as any other game would.

Take the whole MVS Lot including the 4slot and all carts for $480 Shipped.

Also for sale is Battle Royale books 1 - 15 Complete, $105 shipped in the US.

bump

Pics! :slight_smile:

Was this ever sold?

Dude, its from 3 years ago, they are long gone