FS: New AMD and Intel OEM CPU Coolers

I have two OEM cpu coolers, that are perfect for a MAME, or similar arcade machine, or simply for a normal PC. One (The AMD one) is from a AMD X2 Procesor, the other (Intel LGA775) from Pentium D. Both working and never used. Because of shipping, they will be sold AS IS, but I will be as reasonable as a possible. They are 100% new, in fact the CPU Thermal paste is still in its original square un-applied form. I did not use them because I used a after market cpu cooler, so I have better over clocking headroom. CPU coolers retail for much higher. Both made of copper/aluminum and heavy, both have very good reviews for OEMs.

Was looking for $40 USD for both with shipping to the USA and delivery confirmation included.

Payment through paypal for both, I am verified, 100% feedback rating, etc. Item ships the same day as payment is received, verified paypal accounts only, for our mutual protection. Make sure you have a Socket 939 for the AMD, and LGA775 for the Intel. They should work fine with any non over clocked cpu.

If your interested or have any questions, please pm me, for paypal info etc. Thanks!

price drop: $35 shipped, comon guys these things are pure copper/aluminum, and heavy!

Price Drop Again: $30 or trade O_O, comon they are new!

You’d have better luck selling them on ebay. I tried to sell some PC parts when I was buying my new laptop and didn’t have too much luck here. I made a lot of money off ebay though.

Ye I know, but wanted to see if could get something here, hehe, trying to avoid those darn fees lol, ebay fee, input, final value fee, paypal fee :lame:. lol I’ll try here a little more, then put it on ebay