FS: New PS2 Slim, various games, accessories, and extras

This is the first wave of games, accessories, and extras that I will be selling over the next few weeks. All used items are in like-new condition. Most of the time, I either played the game once, or I put the cartridge/DVD into the system, beat the game, and then put it away (essentially only touching it once). All games were adult owned.

The prices listed below include shipping. All shipping comes with tracking. I will be shipping things out from California. Prices were determined by comparing “Price + Shipping” amounts on Amazon and eBay and should be competitive.

Note: I will be out of town from August 4-8, so if you want something fast, we’ll need to work something out by Saturday.

NEW:
PlayStation 2 Slim (sealed) - $119.99 sold
Disgaea DS - $29
Shin Megami Tensei IV: Limited Edition - the box is slightly crushed in a few places - $45
Spore Creature Creator (PC/Mac) - $20
Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D - $15
Record of Agarest War: The Really Naughty Limited Edition (Xbox 360) - Extras only. Extras include Sensual 3D Vira-Lorr mouse pad, Yearning Ellis pillowcase, and collector’s box (has some creases in a few places) - $40

USED:
Pokemon White - $25
Final Fantasy XIII-2 (PS3) - $8
Dead or Alive Dimensions: - $8
Star Fox 64 3D - $33
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 (Vita) - $18
Gravity Rush - $12
Xbox 360 wired controller (black) - used only a few times - $25