FS: nubytech sf anniversary fightpad ryu in red and white

item is brand new, sealed and collecting dust.

45.00ppd shipped to anywhere in continental usa
50.00ppd shipped to anywhere in canada

I AM WILLING TO TRADE FOR BELOW:

RED ALERT 3 FOR PC
EBGAMES CANADA CARDS
PRESOLDERED MULTI PCB’S

FS: XCM XFPS RATE UP Ps3 mouse and keyboard adapter

brand new in the box never used and sealed.

90.00ppd shipped to anywhere in canada
93.00ppd shipped to anywhere in the continental usa

Play FPS and other advanced games on your PS3/Slim the way they should be, with a clear technical advantage with the XFPS Rate Up Adapter. With this smart device, you can use a mouse and keyboard on your PS3 by remapping the Dual Shock 3/Six Axis buttons to be used on the keyboard and mouse. With great compatibility and high sensitivity, it is a must have for all hard core FPS gamers on PS3/Slim!

• Compatible with all PS3 games

• Compatible with all versions of PS3/Slim (NTSC/US, PAL, NTSC/JAP)

• Can map the controller button keys to any key of the Keyboard

• Compatible with 95% of mice and Keyboards models and brands.

• High sensitivity, precision and smoothness.

• Can adjust the mouse sensitivity from 2 extra wheels with 16 levels of adjustment for X and Y sensitivity to adapt perfectly to every mice.

• Built in Turbo (Auto Fire) functionality. Independent Auto fire buttons: Eight customizable auto-fire buttons (no soldering required)

• Plug and Play - Just connect the XFPS RATEUP to PS3. (No PC required)

• Ease of use: Just use the original PS3 controller to re-map itself to the keyboard.

• Both controllers analog stick keys can also be mapped to the keyboard.

RED ALERT 3 FOR PC
EBGAMES CANADA CARDS
PRESOLDERED MULTI PCB’S

gl on ur sale u should just make 1 thread with everything though

FS: XCM Cross Battle Adapter for ps3

this is a brand new and sealed xcm cross battle adapter plus with rumble.
this allows you to connect a wired xbox 360 controller to ps3.

57.00ppd shipped to anywhere in canada
61.50ppd shipped to anywhere in the continental usa

XCM Cross Battle Adapter Plus. The Plus version now supports rumble. The Cross battle adapter is an adapter to allow you to connect your Xbox 360 wired controller to your PS 3 console for use with PS3 games.

A dream comes true! Use your Xbox 360 wired controller on your Playstation 3 with XCM Cross Battle Adapter. Also feature a Rapid Fire function and Plus version supports rumble and all PS3 versions. For xbox 360 controllers’ fans, now you can use your 360 wired controller on PS3 console, plug and play, also built in rapid fire function.

For many reasons people really like the Xbox 360 controller. The look and feel are second to none. Now those same controllers can be used on your Playstation 3 console! For the first time you’ll have the use of real triggers on your Playstation 3 console!

NOTE: NOT COMPATIBLE WITH PS3 SLIM

RED ALERT 3 FOR PC
EBGAMES CANADA CARDS
PRESOLDERED MULTI PCB’S

its easier to manage when everything is separate.

i agree but the mods usually put it all together though but gl on ur sales i know people gonna start hitting u up to see if u have those sanwa buttons with clear plugers

they are available but i am slowly going to post what i have available. i just had a a daughter which was why i was gone for a while and i’m expecting a son soon haha… so yeah i think its time i get back into this. keep an eye out though i will start with ebay first then slowly list on the website. alot has happened at home which is why i had to pull my attention away. but anyways i come back and now everything looks different and my feedback and rep is all gone. weird.

yeah i had 60 before the feedback reset congrats on ur new kid

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

2 things:

• Keep everything in a single thread
    -rules state you can’t bump unless you’re dropping prices.