FS: Oakley Razrwire Sunglasses Mint Condition

I am selling Oakley Razrwires. These are discontinued sunglasses made by Oakley in conjunction with Motorola. Bought them a couple of months back new (I am a fan of discontinued sunglasses) but dont wear them. In total I have worm them 4-5 times and they are immaculate.
They come with the bluetooth headset that attaches to the arm of the sunglasses. this headset can be detached, it has only been charged once, used it once to test it but kept forgetting to attach it to the actual sunglasses so its basically never used.
Will takes pics tomorrow when I get my camera back but here is the link to the Oakley info
http://oakley.ca/pd/2261/8895

Its the Pewter/black Iridium/black version.

they look great even without the headset on, very subtle. the word “oakley” is etched on the right lens (ill get a pic of that later)
Reason for selling is a buddy has a rare pair of frogskins he wants to sell me and this is the only mint pair of glasses I have that I dont wear so I will fund the purchase of those with the proceeds of these sunglasses

price: looking for $90 and $9 shipping to the US and $6 shipping within canada, if you live in richmond hill, woodbridge, or etobicoke (around dundas and 427) or are willing to drive to these places local pick up is fine by me, payment is by paypal,

Cheers