FS: Random things, SRK HOODIE! Tekken 5 stick Soldering iron, Official Oakleys etc

Whats up guys, selling a few things to clear out some space in the room. All the prices are with shipping included. I collect all sort of games and promos so I take care of my things. Only accept paypal. OBOs welcome

Working Virtual Boy with controller and stand and mario tennis - $65---------SOLD
Hori EX2 with missing RT button - $20----------SOLD
PS3 Figthing stick 3 (good for beginners to learn a stick) - $25-------------SOLD
Brand new EVO bag - $35 or $50 to canada --------SOLD
PS3 Soul Calibur limited edition w/o game (comes with shirt pen and other things) also throwing in a never opened promo Soul Calibur 3 white shirt. - $45-------------No longer for sale
Soldering Iron - $15 price drop
Xbox 360 SF4 skin - $10
SNK classics vol 1
Guilty Gear X2 ------------- all 3 for $20
Capcom Classics collection
Mortal Kombat Deception ps2 skin for big PS2 - $5

SRK HOODIE!!!- $40 (released from srk.com in 2008, only worn 3 times and straight to closet, size XL, in mint condition was washed once)
OAKLEY DART w case- $90 a gift from the ex. never really wore them. Oakley.com sells them for 180. Half off cause theres a small very miniscule scratch on the lens. not noticeable unless you really put it up to a light.
TEKKEN 5 STICK - $55 still in original box and everything. used for only one tournament back in 3s days never used again. awesome condition. Works perfect with everything stock------------SOLD
TEKKEN 6 GAME PS3 - $25 didnt know I even had this lol still sealed------------SOLD

have good feedback so buy with confidence. Also have alot of Foreign Magic cards and alot of rares/ foils from 4th edition to urzas saga to planeswakers. If intersted ill send u a pm of some cards I have. Have ALOT of cards, over 1000. Still deciding on a price for them but prob $200. Will post pics up later of the cards.

sent a pm for the ex2 a few mins ago

pm answered

Status on the EX2?

holy…haven’t seen a virtual boy in years.

all pm answered, ex2 is on hold

EVO BAG sold, pending payments on sticks and virtual boy

payment sent

bump price drops added new things

added pics

PM’d for Tekken 5 Stick

T5 stick sold.

pm sent for tekken 6

T6 sold!

price drops

Status on SRK Hoodie! Very interested in purchasing it!

SRK hoodie still up for sale.