FS: Sanwa joysticks for PS3 & XBOX360

Hi there. I used to make custom joysticks here a little while ago.

Anyways, I was working on a quick joystick to play SF4 with and decided that the design was quick and easy enough that I can produce these in a speedy timeframe for others to enjoy. I am a full time student along with a part time job so I stopped making joysticks from before, but this new process is fast enough with good enough results that I hope others out there will be interested.

Here’s the deal:

Slim Wood box (12.5"x6.5"x2.5") with painted lexan panel (attached with countersunk screws - bottom side of panel is painted, leaving the top shiny and clear)
Hinges & latch for easy access inside the box
Rubber bumpers on the bottom

Xbox360: wired using xbox360 controllers
OR (not both)
PS3: wireless using Sony PS3 controllers

Sanwa JLF joystick
Sanwa 30mm OBSF/N buttons (or select Seimitsu parts, refer to order form)
Sanwa 24mm buttons x3 (for start/select/home) (select Seimitsu parts available, check order form)

What is customizable:

-Color of painted lexan (depending on availability)
-Colors of Joystick and buttons (depending on availability)

I will not be doing custom configurations for this joystick. It will be in the Sega/Japanese layout.

Custom art is welcome, but you must provide the artwork at specified dimensions and resolution - it will be $5 extra over just painted lexan. I will provide details when needed.

Total price will be $185 shipped by UPS including delivery confirmation & signature to the 48 states. I will not be taking international orders.

Fully tested to work before shipping.

XBOX360 INFO: HEADSET PORT WILL REMAIN ON CONTROLLER PCB - I WILL DRILL A GROOVE TO ALLOW HEADSET CABLE TO COME OUT FROM BOX W/O GETTING IN THE WAY. BOX IS ON HINGES AND VERY EASY TO OPEN FOR ACCESS.

I will only be taking 2 orders at a time due to my own time constraints. Orders are expected to be completed and shipped out in 2 weeks (including time to receive parts from suppliers). HOWEVER, keep in mind this is from receiving payment, not before. I will only start the order once payment is made in full through Paypal. Please keep in mind that orders can and will be delayed if suppliers (like Lizardlick, as is the case at the moment) are delayed on their end. I will keep you notified of the status of your order.

At the moment I’m waiting on Lizardlick to get me some parts I ordered, so I can only show what the box looks like with the colored lexan panel & sanwa buttons. It is a little rough around the edges as it is the prototype that I am making for my own use. In this case, it is a black panel with green & red buttons.

Pictures will be updated with completed stick once the parts arrive.

Thanks for looking. Send me a PM if you’re interested.

Good stuff, paik4life is coming back, you’re coming back. Man, the hype is strong with SF4. Good luck with your sales!

good price man! too bad its ps3 only, otherwise id def, be interested. looking good…

pmed

Making Xbox360 as well now. Price is $185 shipped for either system. Please check first post for info, thanks.

Sorry if I missed something or read something wrong, but is there any possibility you can make a stick with BOTH PS3 and 360 functionality, even if its extra? I think I would be fairly interested if this was possible, depending on how much extra you would charge if you did do this service.

Thanks in advance.

Hey Koi, good to see you back !

How’s it going pc1x1. SF4 fever got me back for now!

Sorry Bananas, I’m not doing dual pcb’s - I believe there’s someone who has a thread up regarding that, check there. Clarified first post, thanks for bringing it up.

POLICY CHANGE - custom art is now accepted but will be $5 extra, and you must provide the file preformatted to the correct dimensions.

Pretty good, lets get your thread back up there, so you have more exposure.

Koi definitely one of the most solid price/quality builders. Great stuff, well priced, and never had one negative. Looking forward to seeing some new stuff :wink:

Glad to see you back in business Koi.

Buyers, jump on this. He does quality work.

was wondering if you would make empty shells?

Sup Koi. Sent you a pm last week. By any chance did u get it? Or are your slots full?

When do you plan to open your slots, if they are not already full. I am very interested.

PM Sent.